Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

picked this up from another member from another forum... local Vancouverite who has a good knowledge of different watches... also a guy who picks up a lot of new stuff.

Found out that he had a Raven DEEP DLC.... one of the 10 that I have been drooling over for a while.... so I had to pull the trigger when I found out he was selling....

I have since received, removed the original bracelet (nothing wrong with it though) and found out that SINN rubber fits fantastic on the watch!

Here is a few pictures of the beast.... it definitely has influences from more than a few Submariners.... and one main one at that; the Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller (DSSD)....

So here are the pictures... I am sure you'll like this one if you like BIG watches!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Tattoo Chef wrote:
Nice pickup Tyler.
Looks good on that Sinn Rubber.
Thanks Dude!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
imported post

Wow. It looks fantastic in DLC even better than the SS version. Congrats:c
I have a Sinn rubber and waiting to find a used Deep to try it on though I am thinking it may be too large for my wimpy wrist. :)

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

jeep99dad wrote:
I have a Sinn rubber and waiting to find a used Deep to try it on though I am thinking it may be too large for my wimpy wrist. :)

Enjoy it.
I'll be on the look out for ya, Brice!
It is worth a try, even if you are only able to wear for a few moments!

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Zenrag ! Don't think I have seen these before. Thanks for

your pics, and for introducing them. Genuinely looks like an extrememly well

made watch. Also think the entire look is very mean with the finish, and your

added strap. Even the orange triangle/lume pip is fantastic. Enjoy this Zenrag !

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
imported post

Zenrag wrote:
jeep99dad wrote:

Enjoy it.
I'll be on the look out for ya, Brice!
It is worth a try, even if you are only able to wear for a few moments!
Yeah due to its size it may not last long but nothing wrong with trying :)

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
What is?

The thread is 4 years old and the pictures don't display. If you're gonna try to pad your post count do us all a favour and pick your threads a bit more carefully.

If I was a Mod, this clown would have gotten 1 warning and then the boot if he put anything up on the For Sale thread without a 6 month wait!

·
Registered
542 Posts
That is hilarious. I seriously thought that there was an issue on my side for why I could not see the images.

Advice: Join a forum with the thought to contribute in some shape or form. We know who's here to be a part of this community and those that want to prey or take advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts