Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What the heck was he wearing on his wrist? It looked like something that belonged in a Fruit Loops Box. I bet it cost a fortune.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

The watch Randy wears on every episode of American idol is a Curtis & Co. You can see the collection at http://www.curtisandcowatches.com.

Simon was wearing a tourbillon. 18K rose gold

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

I think it was a Bozo Lecooultre. He has ridiculous taste, IMO, anyway. What a waste of watch money. I doubt he's an enthusiast; probably just another way for him to flash the bling, yo!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:
As I've been reading . . . apparently it's one of these . . .

http://www.curtisandcowatches.com/
I don't see anything on the web site that looks like what he had on. He was wearing primary colors.
Then I stand corrected. I didn't see his watch, tonight. I has been reading info and this website was mentioned.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:
As I've been reading . . . apparently it's one of these . . .

http://www.curtisandcowatches.com/
I don't see anything on the web site that looks like what he had on. He was wearing primary colors.
Then I stand corrected. I didn't see his watch, tonight. I has been reading info and this website was mentioned.
He may have worn a couple on the show. One in the first half (day 1) and another on day 2. The C&C might have been on day 2.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul watch the IceTek video at the JCK Las Vegas 2004 watch and jewelry show.

After wearing various IceTeks during the past two seasons, American Idol's Randy Jackson sports his Quintempo II Deluxe with custom diamond bracelet for the 2004 Finale.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Randy Jackson is sporting a Curtis & Co. Big Time Air Watch during New york Auditions of American Idol Season 8

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Randy Jackson is sporting a Curtis & Co. Big Time Air Watch during New york Auditions of American Idol Season 8

Neither one of those James...The whole watch looked like it was rubber and it was different colors...I know I seen red...lol..but it was neither one of those...Couldnt pay me to wear the watch he was wearing tonigt...:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea I just saw it on one of the videos. It actually looks like a multi colored casio or g-shock. almost like a kids watch, but we know it probably is not and is some high end trendy watch. very ugly I agree.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
yea I just saw it on one of the videos. It actually looks like a multi colored casio or g-shock. almost like a kids watch, but we know it probably is not and is some high end trendy watch. very ugly I agree.
Yeah I agree...But now we have to find out what it is James...:pic....now its gonna bother me...:lol:lol:lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I can't even stand "American Idol" so I wouldn't know what this guy was wearing. I know I'm in the minority, but I watched this show a couple of times when it first came out and I was blown away with how rude the British guy was with people. I'm not a big reality tv show fan at all.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

He was wearing this watch:

THE NIXON TIME TELLER PLASTIC WATCH

[*]MOVEMENT: Custom 3 hand Japanese quartz
[*]
CASE: Custom 100 meter molded poly- carbonate with hardened mineral crystal and triple gasket crown

[*]
BAND: Custom molded polyurethane with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

THE NIXON TIME TELLER PLASTIC WATCH

This is a $55 watch, is that possible?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Last night's watch was big and really ugly. We say it a few times but could not see what it was exactly, but it was unquestionably ugly.

And I DO think he was wearing that nixon a few weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.