Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I thought we could use a thread strictly for miscellaneous bs...We all have random thoughts that don't pertain to anything else & this could be a place we put them.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

This will be a long long long thread with the people who are members here, hahahaha!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
This will be a long long long thread with the people who are members here, hahahaha!
james, why do i feel that was directed at me...........are you saying im all b.s...........lol........



heres one thing that bothers me...........if you are calling someone and they dont answer.......leave message, and leave it at that. if its important or urgent i can see ya calling back , but otherwise, one call, one message, per one day.....if you havent heard from them by days end, try calling the next day......but 5 calls in one day by some of my friends to say......."whats up".........obviously i was busy, so i didnt answer.......or heres a thought........maybe i just didnt want to talk to you...........

also , why do we give a drivers license to anybody who passes a test?

i think it should be manditory that some kind of medical screening take place before hand, most notable there mental capabilities.........some idiots should never be behind the wheel of a car.



also , one more.......people that work in retail or dealing with the people in general......sorry but i feel you should always try and be competent and smiling.......your dealing with customers.......DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME CAUSE YOUR LIFE SUCKS, AND YOUR WORKING AT KFC!!!!

im having a hard time myself right now.............im not walking around being an ass to everybody though......................just a thought
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

Can't understand why someone who can make instant oatmeal calls himself a chef! Ooops...did I hit submit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

Don

you've been driving in Staten island lately havent you??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Can't understand why someone who can make instant oatmeal calls himself a chef! Ooops...did I hit submit?
i cant understand how a guy can play with and fondle pipes all day and then go home and lie to his girlfriend about what he really likes..............DON BE ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE ERIC! ha ha ha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

oh and by the way.............I MAKE THE BEST INSTANT OATMEAL EVER..........AND A PRETTY DARN GOOD CREAM OF WHEAT IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

I cant STAND people who are PC (politically correct)

i'd rather someone be Authentic than PC -i'm sorry but if you dont like something or disagree with someone -you dont need to sugar coat it -you also dont have to INSULT people either - just BE REAL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Don

you've been driving in Staten island lately havent you??
george its everywhere............its actually sad the disregard that some people have for one another out on the road and how they drive...........going fast is one thing, hey we all do it from time to time..........but the way people cut people off........and no one uses blinkers..........so when you smash into the back of then you hit them because you didnt know they were turning............then its your fault because the idiot didnt know how to read his insruction manual on how to work a blinker..........damn....sorry, hot subject........lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

or they just drive out of a parking space w/o even looking

its really out of hand -i cant beleive (most) of these people actually passed a test

blinkers -whatz that? Brakes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

It's a little irritating hearing people use the word patience as if it's plural. ex: my patience are wearing thin. Really?! The word you're searching for is "patients". Not the same thing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Every single time I enter my lil' cubicle at the tanning salon I say the same mental prayer, "Please, God, Please don't let me end up in a video on youtube 'cuz a perv has hidden a camera in here."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
It's a little irritating hearing people use the word patience as if it's plural. ex: my patience are wearing thin. Really?! The word you're searching for is "patients". Not the same thing!
I cant take it anymore!!!! LMAO

SERIOUSLY????? :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Every single time I enter my lil' cubicle at the tanning salon I say the same mental prayer, "Please, God, Please don't let me end up in a video on youtube 'cuz a perv has hidden a camera in here."
duchess, im sorry, if it makes you feel any better, i have only used the video footage for my personal use, i have never released them or sold them for profit............lol. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
It's a little irritating hearing people use the word patience as if it's plural. ex: my patience are wearing thin. Really?! The word you're searching for is "patients". Not the same thing!
all my patience is wearing very thin with you.............:qlol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
duchess, im sorry, if it makes you feel any better, i have only used the video footage for my personal use
I thought that was supposed to be our lil' secret.


Oh my goodness, I've just had a vision & foreseen thefuture...This is what is in yours ~





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
duchess, im sorry, if it makes you feel any better, i have only used the video footage for my personal use
I thought that was supposed to be our lil' secret.


Oh my goodness, I've just had a vision & foreseen thefuture...This is what is in yours ~





lol...........now that is funny
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

just got home. day seemed WAY longer then normal and not even close to being done with work yet. long night ahead..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

whenever you might be in alittle bit of a rush or late- there's always some half blind old ******* right in fornt of you ALL THE WAY HOME!!!!!!

or some A$$HXXX cut you off and TOTALLY Pisses you off!!

i try and take it in stride.... thank God NYC doesnt allow us to carry guns!!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Prima donna architects & the occasional subcontractor are the bane of my existence.
 
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Top