Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, cleaning up this mess of a guest room in my mom's house, and I find a watch I don't remember buying, but probably wore around 16/17. It's some kind of Tommy Hilfiger watch. The leather band was trashed, and it had some kind of weird strap that went from 16mm to 22mm. I didn't take a good picture of it because I don't really care myself, but it has an adapter on it also. It's 25mm, so my 26mm straps are just barely too big. The battery was long dead, so I popped the back off and swapped it with one from the disassembled octavius I had sitting around. Thankfully, it was the same sized battery. I also used my leftover strap from my SNK805. I squished it down enough to fit the 16mm lugs.

Anyway, it's an old watch that actually impressed me enough to keep it around for a bit. I hate fashion watches, but it's better than both the crap octavius watches I bought. Lol.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They really are. I hate people complaining about them. They're soft and pliable. I actually like it more than the one that came on my citizen.

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
That must have been so neat finding Falkon ! :) Especially since you really don't remember where it came from. Kind of is like a phantom gift ! :eek: ..Pretty awesome really !!! Have to like the whole design of it. Very unique, and very sporty ! So glad you refound it. Enjoy !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts