1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Members;
I have a question for all of you.

We have a "Watch Brands" section. Are there any brands you would like to see added and have their own section?

I am not saying we will add them right away, but I would like to get some feedback of the watches our current members have in their collections and would like to talk about more.

If there is a certain brand that many people all mention, then we will probably add it.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your responses.

James

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi James, I like the Citizen Eco Drive. They are accurate and seem to keep on going. I have several with out any problems yet. It would be great to have a Citizen forum just to discuss what problems they might have, how long their eco drive has been running etc. etc. .....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Deep Blue will need some consideration at some point maybe. Hamilton might be another nice addition. Also, SWI could probably be added to the luxury section unless they would be more on par with Oris and the like.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Please keep the feedback and thoughts coming! I think I am going to make this thread a sticky for a day or so.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Oris and Omega.
hey Arnie.......pay attention, we already have an oris section , and omega is sub section under the luxury brands.......must be tough getting old............lol:q

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I would like to see: Panerai, Corum, Zenith just to name a few. I truly love these brands and would like to see more people discuss them since I would like to learn more about them and add them to my collection.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Like to see a croton section. They seem to have some good looking watches coming. Would enjoy seeing some pics of everyones watches here.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
I would like to see: Panerai, Corum, Zenith just to name a few. I truly love these brands and would like to see more people discuss them since I would like to learn more about them and add them to my collection.
very good choices wich we will definitley consider.................i would like to see these discussed as well.......

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I second the Croton section

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Debaufre! They have some nice styles, Swiss Made, great quality and medium price range. A great "bang for the buck" watch. You may even be able to convince them to participate.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Not a bad one imo.

srebo70 wrote:
Debaufre! They have some nice styles, Swiss Made, great quality and medium price range. A great "bang for the buck" watch. You may even be able to convince them to participate.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

From what i've seen around alot of forums if you get too many brand sub forums no one is on them! WUS had 35,000 member and take a look at some of them and there might be 5 people on! Looks like alot of people like invicta here is gotto have it. then i would do a swiss forum, german, asian, dive watch and maybe a military watch or 24hour forum! whatever you guys and gals decide i'm sure would work fine but for my 2 cents it's pretty good they way you have it now!:)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I agree with Cali kid There is a sufficient amount of sub forums.

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Not a bad one imo.

srebo70 wrote:
Make it Debaufre/Steinhart.....I know they are separate now , but I boughtboth when they were the same company.:)

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I agree with Cali kid There is a sufficient amount of sub forums.
I really don't want to have to go digging through the "other" to try and find info if at all possible. It would just be cleaner to be able to go to the brand and search.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
Oris and Omega.
hey Arnie.......pay attention, we already have an oris section , and omega is sub section under the luxury brands.......must be tough getting old........LOL
I didn't say Oris and Omega!! I said Bvlgari and Hublot!! Put your heairng aid in!!!

(think he'll go for that?????? Cause I don't know what the heck I said..... but I see what I wrote!!! )

Furthermore, remember who you're talkin to!! (Who is he talkin to????....... Was it .................. ME??????????? Shew!! Gettin up there! Air is thin! Yea that's it, the air is real thin!!! )

1 - 20 of 39 Posts