Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newwatchitis has struck me again, and this time I am actually looking at a watch that never really appealed to me, a Seiko Diver.

All the raving reviews about the SBDC007 have piqued my interest. When you have guys who own solid gold Rolex Presidents, proclaiming this Seiko Diver is the best ever, one has to wonder??

Some other reviewer from Monochrome even stated that this Shogun now has gotten most of his wrist time over his Rolexes, Omegas and Panerai's

I am on the verge of pulling the trigger but, since this is a JDM product and I have had to send two JDM Seikos back already for the bracelets being too small, (a Sarb and a Grand Seiko). My question is this, will this watch comfortably fit my 8" wrist?

Reactions: ganson

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
I have just under a 7.5" wrist, and often remove two links from Seiko bracelets to get them to fit well (except my MM300, which required only 1 link removed).

My guess is either you will be fine, or you might need to acquire one extra link.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have just under a 7.5" wrist, and often remove two links from Seiko bracelets to get them to fit well (except my MM300, which required only 1 link removed).

My guess is either you will be fine, or you might need to acquire one extra link.
Well I pulled the trigger and the watch comes tomorrow, thanks to Amazon Prime and the $8. Saturday delivery.

Will get back to you if it fits or not, if it doesn't I till probably order an extra link and wear it on one of my Hirsch water proof straps in the interim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts