Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Rick!
A little a day for 3 days.......all told I'd guess 2 hours.
I have a serious buffer on my grinder and some really cool Dremel bits for the tight spots. Very little hand work on this one.

CJ
CurrentTime wrote:
Holy Polish, Batman! Great job!

How long did that take you?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks BG & Den, I really do get carried away with the whole polishing thing. I like brushed for a while than get bored........
It's also a great way to "get away" for a little while each evening. I love detail work and truly get engrossed.
Need something polished??? (Keep it clean:madd) No charge to my WF friends.
:b

CJ

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Wow!

It looks like a million bucks.

Nice job.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Anyone that can do that will have no problem polishing out any scratches later on!:lolGreat job!:c

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Very cool CJ....Makes me wish I still had access to the old golf shop...we had a serious buffing and polishing set up. I could make a set of old beat-up golf clubs look almost new again with it!!! I use to keep my clubs looking brand new...never a scratch or nick on the sole of my clubs!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks Larry! I too on occasion like to clean up the 'ole clubs but find that for some reason my game dos not improve!!!! DOH!!!:(

CJ

Bichondaddy wrote:
Very cool CJ....Makes me wish I still had access to the old golf shop...we had a serious buffing and polishing set up. I could make a set of old beat-up golf clubs look almost new again with it!!! I use to keep my clubs looking brand new...never a scratch or nick on the sole of my clubs!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts