Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

If you go to the new Invicta site at http://www.invictawatch.com/ and then click on the GOODS link you will see the SAS widget for your computer.

It is easy to install and works great. Uses the time on your computer and the second hand in the small dial moves just like on the real watch. Pretty cool. Looks like this

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That is cool. I just put in on my desktop. I only wish it was the Valjoux 7750 with the sweeping hand, but this will do just fine. This is probably the only SAS I will ever own. Thanks for the heads up James.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Me too. Very cool. Thanks James.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Credit goes to George-Watchurself who told me about it!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Thanks James and George. Didn't have to pay for this Invicta......LOL.
Best value ever. No VP's but it won't show up on WOW at a discount either.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Thanks TV! i know it's not cool to say good things about Invicta Reserve Subaqua Specialties (and I've made MORE than my share of snide comments, LOL)

B U T

Of ALL the watches I purchased this year, the SAS is the only watch that a co-worker has BEGGED me to sell to him (on VP, LOL!)

Not the Oris, any Accutron, or Seiko or the others. Just the SAS.

It's a pretty cool watch and the widget will drive that guy CRAZY!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

it is by FAR their best design ever!!! that and the SAN III (which they have OVERPLAYED) IMHO are their best designs =regardless of anything else they have come up with IMO!!!

i will have one next year i hope!!

argabright wrote:
Thanks TV! i know it's not cool to say good things about Invicta Reserve Subaqua Specialties (and I've made MORE than my share of snide comments, LOL)

B U T

Of ALL the watches I purchased this year, the SAS is the only watch that a co-worker has BEGGED me to sell to him (on VP, LOL!)

Not the Oris, any Accutron, or Seiko or the others. Just the SAS.

It's a pretty cool watch and the widget will drive that guy CRAZY!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.