Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was working a deal, but it fell through.
I was working another deal, but this one just did not feel right and I had trust issues about the seller.

And then....it all fell into place!!! I have posted multiple threads about wanting this watch VERY badly and after months of searching I found one at a great price and from a great seller. Now before I say to much and jinx everything - I will post more about the watch and the seller once the watch actually arrives in a few days.

Here is the info and specs on the watch!

Brand Name: Seiko - SKA383P1
Case material: stainless-steel, Caliber: 5M62
Band material: stainless-steel, Caliber: 5M62
Band Length: Men's Standard
Dial Color: Black
Calendar: date
Movement: Kinetic-Quartz
Water resistant depth: 200 Meters
Warranty Type: 1 year Seller's Limited Warranty
Item Type: casual-watches
Item Style: water-resistant
Suitable for: Men's-adults-Children's
Product Description

Additional Info about the Seiko Men's Kinetic Diver's Watch # SKA383 SKA383P1.
Integrated solid links stainless steel bracelet.
Unidirectional stainless steel bezel.
Date calendar display at 3 o' clock position.
Approximate case diameter including crown: 49mm.
Approximate case thickness: 14mm. Type :
Divers. Movement : Quartz-kinetic.
Movement made in Japan.
With wet suit extension clasp.
Black dial.
Water resistant to 200 meters.
Approximate bezel diameter: 46mm

Borrowed pictures below. I will post real pics when I get the watch!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

You will love it James. I own one of the first Seiko Kinetics and it still runs like a top to this day. I got it back in 1994. These are much more reliable then any automatic and they have a great power reserve. Congrats my friend I know that you have wanted this for a long time. I'm excited to see that you were able to finally pick one up. I look forward to your reviews and pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
269 Posts
imported post

Great looking diver James,Congrats on a very nice pickup. I have become a huge Seiko fan lately. I got reacquainted with my orange monster and bought the Land monster a few weeks ago and many more on my radar. Looking forward to your pictures.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I love it. Enjoy it. I'll see you on Tuesday at the NBZ Anonymous meeting. Try not to spend any more money before then.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

is it really that big. and how deep is the bezel to the dial. it looks like it drops a lot. that is interesting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.