Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

You know, you guys are a real bad influence because I I had to add another watch to my small collection! Shame on all of you! I just got the Louie because I think it's one of our most fabulous pieces. Pics to come!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
You know, you guys are a real bad influence because I I had to add another watch to my small collection! Shame on all of you! I just got the Louie because I think it's one of our most fabulous pieces. Pics to come!
Congrats, Felix!

One question...

"We're A Bad Influence?" :madd

C'MON!

:%:c:%

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

That is a fine piece indeed, I really like that wite dial with the blue hands and hour markers. How much is that piece going for if I may ask?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Den

i got that one atshopnbc a couple of months ago (OCT) - i beleive it was a Once only - $129.xx

they are hard to find under $200 -Overstock carries them alot

here's a link to a Rosetone /white dial version -for $201

DenFromNM wrote: [/b]

That is a fine piece indeed, I really like that wite dial with the blue hands and hour markers. How much is that piece going for if I may ask?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Felix!

George and I were talking about this watch, just last week. Another watch collector we know had expressed an interest in George's watch. I think they ended up getting the same execution as yours, Felix..

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

This Watch is an AUTOMATIC with a MASTER Calendar!!!

really sweet -very classy looking piece!!

comes on a real nice leather with a dual deployant clasp

it wears and looks like you are a CEO!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

George, I WISH i were a CEO! Maybe they'd pay me better lol! But yes, it's very nice, and I have to resist the urge to check the time just to have another look at it. I've got it on my desk right now, and if I ever remember to bring a camera to work, I'd snap a few pictures!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.