Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Casio Men's PRG-270-1 "Protrek" Triple Sensor

(Above photo "borrowed" from dealer)

Tough Solar Power, 100M Water Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F), Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Digital Compass, Barometer, Thermometer, Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off, Sunrise/Sunset Data, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly Time Signal, 1/10 Second Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Level Indicator, Power Saving Function, Approx. Battery Life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Module 3415
5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
Holy smokies this baby arrived today and I'm impressed with this watch! With all these features it has a bit of a learning curve but I've got it set and calibrated.

Thanks for viewing..:cool:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Cool Casio!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Howard Beale

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Congratulations to you Howard ! :) :smile-thumb: Really does look nice !!! Awesome how these have that technological, and tough feel on the one hand, but then this simple, easy to read read out. It's like part G-Shock, and part Suunto ! Probably will be spending a lot of time on your wrist sir.

ENJOY ! :eek:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great pickup!! Love the Casio gazillion function watches. Congrats!!

Reactions: Howard Beale

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Congratulations Howard.Gotta love a piece that can take a beating & still look good afterwards

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Howard:
Just ordered the PRG270 last week. Anticipating arrival today.
Casio offers a knock off version of this watch (no altimeter tho)
in their "OutGear" line. Something like $62.00 cheaper than the
PRG270.

X traindriver Art.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Howard:
Just ordered the PRG270 last week. Anticipating arrival today.
Casio offers a knock off version of this watch (no altimeter tho)
in their "OutGear" line. Something like $62.00 cheaper than the
PRG270.

X traindriver Art.
Art..it's a great watch and the first thing I did when I received mine was to download the manual. My old tired eyes just cant read the manual that came with the watch..:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts