Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you guys probably caught this already. It's a video of pro surfer Mick Fanning being attacked by a shark during a completion in South Africa yesterday.

He got away, and even punched the shark a few times. Here's the video everyone...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
All the stories have the headline wrong.

Shouldn't it be "SHARK ATTACKED BY HUMAN WITH BOARD"

The human was in the shark's "house"

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
One lucky SOB......

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I hate sharks. Jaws scared the hell out of me but never kept me from the water. when I was a kid a dolphin that was very friendly with humans swam up to play with me. That was not a fun experience. Once I realized it was a dolphin all was good but for about 5 min I thought I was going to die.

It could be my imagination but it seems like there are a whole lot of shark attacks going on in the news.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Everyone who has been attacked by a shark all had one thing in common, they were wet. I have no sympathy for anyone who goes into the ocean and gets bitten.

·
Premium Member
10,946 Posts
sharks are going to do what sharks do when presented with the silhouette of a seal- eat!

i guarantee there will be a spotter plane at the next event. the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy and the Massachusetts Shark Research Program use one when they're out tagging Whites with great success-

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Makes me wanna go surfing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I'm sticking with pools because its so much easier than dealing with all the beach problems (not just sharks in the water).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts