Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am seriously looking at the orange one.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

they dont have a blue dial -only black yellow or orange

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I don't understand, if you are having trouble with the color why not just buy one of each. I find this to be fun and it makes collecting more fun.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

That's a nice looking watch but it isn't enough to get me out of the NBZ. I'm still going for the grail!! Gotta get me a Breitling!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I'm looking at what you are looking at on leather myself. Not sure I can stay in the NBZ long enough especially with the Viperfish and AutoPilot still calling my name.

sheraortho wrote:
That's a nice looking watch but it isn't enough to get me out of the NBZ. I'm still going for the grail!! Gotta get me a Breitling!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
I'm looking at what you are looking at on leather myself. Not sure I can stay in the NBZ long enough especially with the Viperfish and AutoPilot still calling my name.

sheraortho wrote:
I know, it's hard that's for sure! I realy like the two you talked about as well but the call of a Breitling Steelfish X-Plus is a lot stronger! Now, if I can only get rid of my collection, we'd be in good shape!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
I don't understand, if you are having trouble with the color why not just buy one of each. I find this to be fun and it makes collecting more fun.
I would say the reason for not buying "both" is $$$$, lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Nah i got girly wrists!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link. I like the orange. ....Bob