Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
9,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE Only is my used Longines Big Eye Titanium with petrol dial .

From their website:

The Longines Avigation BigEye
L2.816.1.93.2

Dimension: Ø 41.00 mmMovement Type: AutomaticMaterial: TitaniumDial colour: Petroleum

Case
SHAPE
Round
MATERIAL
Titanium
GLASS
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
CASE BACK
Screw-down case back
DIMENSION
Ø 41.00 mm
LUG DISTANCE
20 mm
THICKNESS
14.50 mm
WATER RESISTANCE
Water-resistant to 3 bar
MOVEMENT TYPE
Automatic
CALIBER
L688
MOVEMENT DESCRIPTION
Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 66 hours
FUNCTIONS
Hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o'clock
CHRONOGRAPH
Column Wheel Chronograph
CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTIONS
Chronograph mechanism: central 60 seconds hand, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock and 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock
Longines offers a 5-year warranty

“La Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon S.A. grants you, with effect from the purchase date, a twenty-four (24) month warranty on all Longines watches models and a five (5) year warranty on the automatic watches purchased from January 1, 2021, under the terms set out in this warranty. “

I bought it brand new from a US AD Only 3 months ago and I’ve worn it a handful of times, in a large rotation mostly on my own strap the first two months of ownership. Ive not even worn it the last 4 weeks.
I’ve worn the OEM strap only a few hours day 1.
The watch in excellent condition, but is not new, it is used and was worn by me. It has a light strap change mark under one lug.
Please see photos to assess.
It runs well and has no known issues.

It comes with everything I received when I bought it new from the AD, what you see pictured, no more, no less. Watch on OEM strap, tags, books and warranty card and double box.

Please See photos taken yesterday, which show the current condition. The watch is now boxed up and won’t be worn again.

It’s a big heavy box so shipping isn’t cheap. I’ll probably keep this one as a US only sale.

NOW ONLY $2200 - - - $2575 shipped USPS priority in the USA via Zelle, PayPal F&F. Face to Face in CLT ok.

Please Email me if interested: JEEP99DAD AT gmail DOT com

TERMS
- The item has been described accurately and photos show its current condition.

-Payment expected promptly, I do not hold items.

-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns. You may sell the watch if you don’t bond with it or have a change of heart, as I am doing.

-I will pay for insured priority shipping in the USA. If I consider a non-US deal, international shipping is covered by the buyer and carries no risk to the seller. I’m not responsible for import tax/duties at customs.

-Lowball offers will be ignored.

- NO TRADES. None whatsoever.

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various forums and Instagram with impeccable references, many on WUS.

thank you
Brice

Photos of the actual watch for sale taken yesterday and show what it comes with.

Wrist shots on my 6.8” wrist.
On my strap, not included

1 - 20 of 20 Posts