Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These will be our first M series models made in Titanium. We had some debate over case design and decided on using the lower profile bezel style of our M Chronograph case and the stronger bottom case/lugs of our M automatic style.

Here are some of the specs:

M75/M76 - Limited to 100pcs each.
44mm.
Solid grade 5 brushed titanium case.
300 meters.
Sapphire back.
Dial opening 34mm.
Bezel curve following sapphire curve.
Double domed sapphire (low dome) with AR.
Grade A C3 Super-Luminova with 3D application.
ETA 2824-2. Most will be nickel grade but a few will be offered with full decorated version.
Case height trimmer to under 13mm total is goal.
Genuine alligator straps.
Dials both will have a rough texture finish on the background. Like a sandpaper type matte finish.

M75 dial pantone 432M Strap 4795C
M76 dial pantone 547M Strap 547C

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Great looking watches....well done!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
LOVE seeing knew stuff coming out from you guys!

Keep it going! I like this type of dial, with all of the writing and markers the same color.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Lum Tec:
Wrap em up!! I'll take em.
Note there may be a delay in payment. Kinda/sorta a delay because I'm in the NBZ
due to having 14 grandkidz and 4 great grandkidz to by Christmas gifts for.
I went forth, I multiplied. See where that has got PawPaw? Maybe Trump will give
me an unsecured loan? Fat chance o that.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any update on these, Chris?

Reactions: cmann_97

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Can't decide I want one but the m76+ is sold out. Having a hard time deciding if I want the regular m76 or the m75+ or wait to see what else gets released. Assuming more models on the way?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's been quite quiet here without any update. Any progress, Chris? Both positive n negative....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
It's been quite quiet here without any update. Any progress, Chris? Both positive n negative....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Progress is being made, but the case mold broke due to the hardness of the grade 5 titanium. It should only put us back a couple of weeks, so we should have them ready toward the end of July.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts