Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

LINK to my eBay Page

I've been buying and selling on eBay since 8-15-99. My first purchase was a MontBlanc Classique RollerBall Pen #163 (similar to the one here) . . . LINK to MontBlanc Pen

It eventually culminated in purchasing pens like this . . . LINK to Outragously priced Pen. I was originally trained as a graphic artist and absolutely LOVE ink pens!

Well, after nearly 100 ink pen purchases and sales, I bought my first Rolex and it took off from there.

Prior to my diagnosis, I had bought and sold well over 700 watches, with approx 75 (or more) in the Rolex, Omega, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Patek Philippe price range.

Well . . . after 10 years . . . I FINALLY became a Power Seller! I got my official status about 60 days ago, but finally got my certificate in the mail, today!

Yay, me!:c

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
Rick thats quite an achievement congrats, but I dont buy pens :% and cany afford those high end watches :lol
It's kinda ironic . . . I sold off all my pens (mostly due to the divorce), but kept that "original" MontBlanc pen until last summer . . . when I gave it to my cousin who started a new job. I now have BIC pens in front of me!:lol:lol

Also ironic, my most expensive watch is an Invicta (and I love it). :)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Congrats Rick. Never used ebay much since I got screwed by a seller 10 years ago, but I've been meaning to give it another look. I understand that they have better safeguards in place now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.