Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not had any issues with posting pictures before but now every picture is small and not the regular size, seems like it started with the last update on tapatalk but when I switched to my macbook same think?

So what I'm I doing wrong

Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When using Tapatalk on my phone it is coming directly from my gallery or camera, on my MAC they are usually saved to iPhoto that were taken by my phone.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
What version of tapatalk are you using?

I use tapatalk and my iPhone all the time and have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure which version of tapatalk but tried messing around with, uninstall and reinstall and not using the picture or img choices and it seems like it worked this time. I will have to try it on my Mac later as I'm on the east coast this week.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I host my pictures on zenfolio. When I hit the Watchfreeks photo icon to post a picture, the Watchfreeks site immediately closes. My IPad immediately Goes back to the desktop view of apps. I've tried other forums and this appears to be the only one affected. I'm using an Apple IPad IOS without Tappatalk.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
There is an option somewhere in the Tapatalk app that lets you choose between hosting the uploaded picture on Tapatalk or on the target forum site. If it is set to the forum, it will be an attachment with a small thumbnail, Tapatalk hosted pictures show up full size.

·
Administrator
1,223 Posts
I host my pictures on zenfolio. When I hit the Watchfreeks photo icon to post a picture, the Watchfreeks site immediately closes. My IPad immediately Goes back to the desktop view of apps. I've tried other forums and this appears to be the only one affected. I'm using an Apple IPad IOS without Tappatalk.
I have tested the issue on my iPad and got the same results. I have sent a report to our tech team so they can look further into it.

Thanks,
Marie, Community Support

1 - 10 of 10 Posts