Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I thought all was well but I am unable to copy and paste neither the pictures nor the codes from my picture gallery for an iPad post. Any suggestions other than going to photobucket? I thought this was the latest and greatest?:confused:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Ok... I thought all was well but I am unable to copy and paste neither the pictures nor the codes from my picture gallery for an iPad post. Any suggestions other than going to photobucket? I thought this was the latest and greatest?:confused:
So far that's the only way that I can post pictures to, via photobucket.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
1) upload pictures to your gallery folders

2) UNDER each picture in the gallery is the code to use in posts. COPY the full IMAGE CODE. will look like this

3) Simply post that entire code into your post and the picture will show right there.

The gallery on this site is just like photobucket. I really like it. Upload here. Take code and paste into post.

Just have seperate tab open and copy code and then paste into post.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1) upload pictures to your gallery folders

2) UNDER each picture in the gallery is the code to use in posts. COPY the full IMAGE CODE. will look like this

3) Simply post that entire code into your post and the picture will show right there.

The gallery on this site is just like photobucket. I really like it. Upload here. Take code and paste into post.

Just have seperate tab open and copy code and then paste into post.
James, try it with an iPad... You cannot copy the code or the link... :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I just tried on my iPhone and you are correct.

Keep in mind Fernando, it's most likely a safari issue.

But.. You can install google chrome browser on your iPad and that should work.. OR

Download tapatalk 2 on your iPad and use tht forum app for browsing.

That app was designed for mobile browsing and it's alot easier on iPhone/iPad.

You can upload photos to any post message from your photo library on your iPhone/iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
It IS a browser issue. Most of these forums are optimized for FF, IE, and lately Chrome.

As upgrades happen it might work with all the different mobile browsers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
This is a tad complicated, but it does work. Set up a free Flickr account (they give you up to 1 TB of image space for free) and upload your pictures there. When you go to share the pictures from their website, the image URL is embedded in the share link. Copy that URL and save it to a text file containing a description of your watch and image URL.

Like I said, a bit complicated for those who aren't techies, but a nice way to host as many images you want and probably no bandwidth restrictions (why I stopped using photobucket.)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
basically Watch Freeks members here have a free photo-bucket like account on this site. I like keeping it all here AND we are working on trying to make it work in a similar way to how it worked on the old site and through the text editor buttons when making a post.

Reactions: cheng

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a tad complicated, but it does work. Set up a free Flickr account (they give you up to 1 TB of image space for free) and upload your pictures there. When you go to share the pictures from their website, the image URL is embedded in the share link. Copy that URL and save it to a text file containing a description of your watch and image URL.

Like I said, a bit complicated for those who aren't techies, but a nice way to host as many images you want and probably no bandwidth restrictions (why I stopped using photobucket.)
Yeah... Actually I had been using photobucket but even then, photos have to be resized etc... I just don't have the patience anymore.:(

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Yeah... Actually I had been using photobucket but even then, photos have to be resized etc... I just don't have the patience anymore.:(
I almost always use photo bucket as do many here. There are no issues.
Just copy img code and paste .
The new software will resize any image automatically as well when posting.

Like I said above, I am now also using
Tapatalk and can load pics right from phone or iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts