Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When wearing my Pebble, I often miss my vintage watches, of course, so why not get the best of both worlds? As a result I designed 2 new free dials for the Pebble. One is an Elgin WWII A-11 Pilot's Watch Dial, the other a Gruen Pan American Dial. Both can be found here:
MikeTheWatchGuys's Pebble Dials

On a related note, this week I should receive my Kreyos Meteor Smartwatch, the closest thing to a Dick Tracey watch I've seen available, or almost available, at a reasonable price. I was smart/dumb enough to have contributed to the Indiegogo campaign as one of the first 5,000 backers so mine, bugs bugs bugs and all will be one of the first Kreyos watches distributed. :happy0065: You can read more about this watch on the Kreyos website. I'm also attaching a feature list. I like that you can talk on the phone and other 2-way speech features, versus only yelling at my Pebble which does nothing.

Recently read an article that smartwatches are leading the list of quickly abandoned electronic devices. Users don't stick with them for long so watch for used products was a takeaway from the article.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Very cool on creating your own dials!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts