Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ive been asked to get my pics of my tattoos up, ive just been lazy about it, but here they are ...........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice. I will try to post my tattoos here later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Thank you for no nudes! :t

That was scary enough! :c

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

nice ART!!!

whats that on your arm -is it an INVICTA??? :%:%:%

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
nice ART!!!

Why, yes it is..............it was given to me by some lame ass guy, who wears a grey shirt and has a beard............and is sitting at a table next to a freckled guy wearing a white polo........................but i did not purchase it!:t

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
nice ART!!!

Why, yes it is..............it was given to me by some lame ass guy, who wears a grey shirt and has a beard............and is sitting at a table next to a freckled guy wearing a white polo........................but i did not purchase it!:t
Quick, cut & paste that photo to your hard drive so you can prove it later, you saw Don with an Invicta on! :c:c:c

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Duchess wrote:
You scare me.
and why is that?:whatever:
Maybe from now on I should include a caveat in many of my posts stating that I'm only kidding/teasing & under no circumstances should I ever be taken seriously...'K ?

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . You have an interesting blend of traditional and contemporary designs. If I may ask, how did you arrive at your choices? Do the designs have specific intent or meaning attached to them?

The reason I ask Don, is that most of my work is very traditional, and is very heavily tied to specific people or events in my life. I am quite interested by the mainstreaming of the art form in recent years. When the majority of my work was done, it was not common to see, and a certain stigma was attached to it still. I distinctly recall countless occasions having to explain that I was a sailor . . . that I had not done time . . . and I NEVER let anyone know that I had a pierced nipple!!!! ( That was done the first time I crossed the equator, an obscure, drunken maritime ritualistic hazing that was part of the life.)

Not being nosey, genuinlely interested . . . Randy.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Since people are sharing here are my tattoos -

Upper left outside of thigh. Pretty large design that I created with the tattoo artist.
It is 7 1/2 inches high by 5 inches wide.

Front of right thigh. This one is from when I was 18 years old and a freshman in college. It is 4 1/2 inches wide by 3 1/4 inches wide

This one is on the outside left ankle area. It is about 3 inches by 3 inches at the widest points.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Just in case anyone was wondering

no ink or piercings on me

at least no yet

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Just in case anyone was wondering

no ink or piercings on me

at least no yet
oh, we are so getting you inked come april George..............a nice big fairy right on your chest.............lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . You have an interesting blend of traditional and contemporary designs. If I may ask, how did you arrive at your choices? Do the designs have specific intent or meaning attached to them?

The reason I ask Don, is that most of my work is very traditional, and is very heavily tied to specific people or events in my life. I am quite interested by the mainstreaming of the art form in recent years. When the majority of my work was done, it was not common to see, and a certain stigma was attached to it still. I distinctly recall countless occasions having to explain that I was a sailor . . . that I had not done time . . . and I NEVER let anyone know that I had a pierced nipple!!!! ( That was done the first time I crossed the equator, an obscure, drunken maritime ritualistic hazing that was part of the life.)

Not being nosey, genuinlely interested . . . Randy.

Randy, sorry, just saw your question...........to answer, i just get what attracts me and what i like..........

the heart and snake tattoo, was my first, was a wrestlers tattoo.......

ive always been into dragons, so thats why alot of what i have is dragons, just always love the mythical creatures...........

same goes for skulls, and the rest of my sleeve will continue with that theme of skulls and dragons, and things of that nature..........

and the tribal , well i just like the designs, both tribal peices that i have were custom drawn for me, so its not off the wall stuff.........

i hope that answers your questions, best i can do.............lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Left arm (but will be covered with an Eagle carrying an American Flag soon):

Right arm with the tail wrapped completely around:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts