Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey freeks....I have met some of you and became cool with all of you...Just want to share a pic or 2 of my son Giacomo...my boy..my life...lets see what you all are working with also...


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Cole is my life....





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Hahahahahaah....well to be honest he does look like his mother...so he has her good looks..that I am greatful...lol..mcant wait to see more pics..





Seattle wrote:
JP, James.....great looking boys!! I'm guessing they have their mother's looks??? :lol
You are very lucky guys! I will post some of my little one tomorrow.

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Hahahahahaah....well to be honest he does look like his mother...so he has her good looks..that I am greatful...lol..mcant wait to see more pics..





Seattle wrote:
JP, James.....great looking boys!! I'm guessing they have their mother's looks??? :lol
You are very lucky guys! I will post some of my little one tomorrow.

CJ
One more reason for Rip not to breed, The poor kid might get Gina's looks and my body hair. Imagine that a hot little chick with a hairy back Damn!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Crap!! I dated her back in 92!!!LOL:c:c:c:WW:WW:WW

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Hahahahahaah....well to be honest he does look like his mother...so he has her good looks..that I am greatful...lol..mcant wait to see more pics..





Seattle wrote:
JP, James.....great looking boys!! I'm guessing they have their mother's looks??? :lol
You are very lucky guys! I will post some of my little one tomorrow.

CJ
One more reason for Rip not to breed, The poor kid might get Gina's looks and my body hair. Imagine that a hot little chick with a hairy back Damn!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Here's a pic of my son and me while at the hanger with the helicopter. I don't have one that I can find right away of my daughter. I'll keep looking. The second pic is my son and me on a winter camping weekend.



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

sheraortho - Looks just like his dad!!! Good pics!


------------


Seattle wrote:
JP, James.....great looking boys!! I'm guessing they have their mother's looks??? :lol
JackPrime - 100% correct! haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
not sure if anyone noticed but he is wearing his little watch in this picture!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

James;

Still in a holding pattern for #2?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
James;

Still in a holding pattern for #2?
frustratingly yes - we have the 9 month Dr. appointment today at 11:30. They will either admit my wife at that time, or tell her she still has to wait a few days. The latest they said they will let this go without inducing is Saturday. Let's hope it happens before then because we are both ready.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
James;

Still in a holding pattern for #2?
frustratingly yes - we have the 9 month Dr. appointment today at 11:30. They will either admit my wife at that time, or tell her she still has to wait a few days. The latest they said they will let this go without inducing is Saturday. Let's hope it happens before then because we are both ready.
Good luck and keep us posted. Good things come those that wait. It must be a girl and she's just setting the ground rules. :t
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Two boys, two girls. Thank God they look like their mother. :c Beat you all to it.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

great pic Marc!
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top