Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here's my one and only V7750

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
TC I'm really diggin that Hammy!!! That is one sweet piece. I currently do not own any 7750's. Someday though.
Thanks.

You just have to do it. Cause if you think about it too much it won't happen.

Good luck.

·
Registered
743 Posts
imported post

Okay, I TRIED, but ALL of my 7750's ARE favorites! ...

• ... Philip "Black-Purple" MoP:
[align=center]
[/align]

• Invicta "Subaqua" Meteorite Gen-I:
[align=center]
[/align]

• Geo. J. von Burg "Day-Date:"
[align=center]
[/align]

• Philip "Admirale:"
[align=center]
[/align]

BTW, this ZENO "Nostalgia" is my favorite of the ones I'd LOVE to own:
  • ... although, of the two versions available, I can't decide which I like the best ...
    -
    -
    -
[align=center]

[/align]

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Had a few over the years but this has got to be the best i still have!heavily modified 7750!

One i should have never let go, EPOS sportive.

Still have this Gylcine that only uses two subdials..

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

rap31264 wrote:
Well my first 7750 will arrive Tuesday...It will be an Accutron VX-200 Chrono as Spaceviews and Watchguru58...
Welcome to the club.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Well I just got my VX-200 today and i'm not sure about it...it seems to be a return or case watch or something...some small scratches and it seems it was sized...not too bad...i can live with it...I have 2 questions for those who might know...Spaceview and Watchguru58 since you two have one....

Is your rotor decorated with the Accutron Insignia and Swiss Made/25 Jewels on it?

Mine is a plain rotor....

When I went to wind it to start it off...it seemed really tight...not tight as I was overwinding it tobreak it...i really had to grasp the crow to turn it...

and last...the pushers to activate the chrono...it seems I have to push hard and the click is good but I don't know if any of this is normal for a 7750 since it's my first...I hope...

Would appreciate any answers..thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

rap31264 wrote:
Well I just got my VX-200 today and i'm not sure about it...it seems to be a return or case watch or something...some small scratches and it seems it was sized...not too bad...i can live with it...I have 2 questions for those who might know...Spaceview and Watchguru58 since you two have one....

Is your rotor decorated with the Accutron Insignia and Swiss Made/25 Jewels on it?

Mine is a plain rotor....

When I went to wind it to start it off...it seemed really tight...not tight as I was overwinding it tobreak it...i really had to grasp the crow to turn it...

and last...the pushers to activate the chrono...it seems I have to push hard and the click is good but I don't know if any of this is normal for a 7750 since it's my first...I hope...

Would appreciate any answers..thanks!

My rotor:

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Thanks Spaceview...do you think i got a fake? I've been searching online for pics of VX-200s and all the backs have a decorated rotor...no plain ones...

I'm not feeling too good about this...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.