Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recently got a yellow Poseidon which I love! A Poseidon is an Invicta brand and is just like a Russian Diver just a little smaller. The chain was removed (I hate the chains on the Russian Divers with a passion).

I then replaced the leather strap that drove me nuts today with a 26mm metal strap that I received today.

Old original look

new look

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

looking good there james..........i wonder where you got that yellow watch...lol. the bracelet makes it alot a better.....

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

TV making it hard to stay in the NBZ. Love yellow dials. If I do get something this weekend I am looking at the new casual diver (pepsi) and the stealth corduba. Going to be a hard weekend.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I agree - luckily I have my father coming into town so I might "miss" many of the shows, lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
TV making it hard to stay in the NBZ. Love yellow dials. If I do get something this weekend I am looking at the new casual diver (pepsi) and the stealth corduba. Going to be a hard weekend.
Wolfe - look at this one also that Tattoo Chef found - nice also

http://www.ewatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=73897

Love the look of the watch but over $200 for Japanese Movt and Mineral Crystal that is a bit steep but it does look very nice. Thanks for the heads up on it. It will be one to monitor and see if it drops.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I said the same thing about the cost and agree with you about the other features.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

2 things

1-love that poseiden and the value -its a smaller RD
i have a couple of RD and i'm done cause they are kinda too big - i like them but wish they made a 48MM

this poseiden version is 47MM -perfect

2- that Invicta is HOT -especially since its yellow my fav color - you're right though OVER PRICED for a JPY movement
not extremely but enough to hold off!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts