Watch Freeks banner

Please select the category that best describes how you are shopping for the Holidays

• 100% on-line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-95% on-line

• 50-75% on-line

• 25-50% on-line

• less than 25% on line

• only in brick and mortar stores

• other (explain in thread)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

How are you shopping this year? I'm about 60:40 on-line. I think this is the most on-line shopping I've ever done. I got an early start tis year. Now I only have a few items to pick-up and I can shop for a good deal.

How about you?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I just ordered my last gift and this makes 100% on-line this year. :)

ShopNBC, Amazon, Sony, eBay, and The North Face were all I needed to buy from this year. (Oh, and a gift from a Geek [I'm tryin' to get her to become a Freek], which goes to my Daughter). :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

With the baby coming when she did right around Thanksgiving we are way way behind on our mall/store shopping. But we have done more online shopping this year then ever before. With all the great daily deal sites buying watches for people has helped, lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Here's the thing, I don't ever do the shopping for Christmas at all! My wife, God love her, does it all. For the first time in many years, she went out on Black Friday and left at 4:00am and came home at about 8:00pm! She had everyting that we needed including her gifts! She knows how much I HATE shopping especially at this time of year. She did all her shopping in the stores!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i do my wife and 2 kids / the wife takes care of everyone else

normally i do heavy online but this year i am way behind so the next couple of weekends i'll be at the stores (DAMN!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Slightly more than 50% on line this year. All the expensive stuff was off on-line sites (watches, computers, televisions).
Had to go to mall for clothing items and such. Not enjoying the mall this time of the year. Until yesterday, the weather had cooperated for mall shopping here in Upstate New York

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Lets see, my wife bought me the Ocean Quest kit online, I just bought her a jewelry box from the jewelry store we frequent and the kids are getting cash and a card. With my wife going to have to take an extended leave of absence from work, we aren't doing alot this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.