Watch Freeks banner

What characteristic do you least like on a watch?

• Dual Time (Analog)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Heart

• Cyclops

• GMT

• Mesh Bracelet

• Same color dial, hands, markers (stealth or combat)

• Gems

• Things not normally on a watch (cable, etc.)

• Huge controls (crown, pusher, etc.)

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The new dual time Renato got me thinking; I truly like every aspect of this watch in the various color combinations but the dual time is a deal breaker. I find it unattractive, impractical and hard to read.
Also, the new open heart for me is not a deal breaker but I am having a hard time liking it at the 12:00 position. I have been thinking hard about this but will probably let it sell out so I don't have to decide.

If a specific characteristic was not included in the poll please list.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am not a big fan of "the mesh" lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'm not a fan of the Black IP or Gunmetal ot Stealth or Combat look

gimme SS with a nice dial and movement and i'm good!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I answered the combat look. I'm not into sameness of everything.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

I like watches with the military lookbut having alike colors on a dial doesn't work for me. I had a triple black watch that was a real pain, having to tilt the watch to just the right angle so you can see the hands is ridiculous IMO. I went with the stealth look.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
I like watches with the military but having alike colors on a dial doesn't work for me. I had a triple black watch that was a real pain, having to tilt the watch to just the right angle so you can see the hands is ridiculous IMO. I went with GMT.
Not to mention Don you being old and blind....LOL!:q

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:
I like watches with the military but having alike colors on a dial doesn't work for me. I had a triple black watch that was a real pain, having to tilt the watch to just the right angle so you can see the hands is ridiculous IMO. I went with GMT.
Hey, hey. Watch yourself young fella. We old guys have a lot of life experience which counts for something, I'm not sure exactly what that something would be but...This butts for you Sparky.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Because I cant pick one, I would pick almost all of the above. I wont own a watch with the following:

A Cyclops
Gems
Mesh
Dual time
Cluttered dials
Too much Texturing on the watch
A watch with different colored pushers AKA (Renato Diver)
As a whole with leather
Anything below 48mm

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I've truly missed you Don!

falcon4311 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:
Hey, hey. Watch yourself young fella. We old guys have a lot of life experience which counts for something, I'm not sure exactly what that something would be but...This butts for you Sparky.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I've truly missed you Don!

falcon4311 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

I feel the same Charlie, the bantering back and forth is what makes a watch forum fun! It's been way too long since you have insulted me.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

This is the one I am the fence about...trying to convince myself that I can learn to like the "open heart" at 12:00.
Opinions?
Brutally honest is what I am looking for.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts