499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What is your favorite case color(s)?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Ultimately SS is the most desirable for me but because I have so many SS pieces I have ventured into various versions of gold.
I really like some of the black watches but I do not own any because I know that I will scratch the hell out of it.
Not into titanium either, looks dull and believe it or not I am not crazy about the "light weight" associated with it. I have a Citizen Eco Drive that is SS and my buddy bought the same watch in Titanium, it just doesn't have that substantial feel associated with weight and it has a dull gray look to it. Just my .02, thanks!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

First is brushed SS, then SS and SS two tone either black IP or gold, then gun metal then black

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

brushed stainless is my preference. i love the look of the gunmetal and black pvd, but they never hold up for me, so i stay away from them............

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

Brushed stainless for me too, but I feel the gun metal cases are classy on the wrist, not too obtrusive.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

My preference is silver/stainless for practical purposes. I can refinish my watches much easier, when just dealing with steel.

However, for aesthetic purposes, I love rose gold and I enjoy it matched with Black IP. I just purchased my first gunmetal timepiece, and the verdict is still out. :)

Here's a color combo that just "sings" to me . . .

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
imported post

I do not have a favorite case color. I love all colors but sometimes it depends on the actual watch. I know that there are a lot of people that will not buy watches with any plating but I can't imagine a collection of all silver watches. I will say that one of my favorite combination's is Rose-tone and Black.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Since my SO madman Chronograph LE is my favorite watch that I own...gotta go with Rose and Black. This watch doesn't have a lot of black...but enough. Plus the dial has both in it.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Had to go with brushedstainless ........................ Today.

Now tomorrow might be a different story.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts