(212) 562-3019

:%:%:%:%

WATCHURSELF wrote:
CJ THanks I really like that - you know where to send it right??? LOL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool CJ. You know how I feel about your polished NFW's. If I can ever afford to buy another watch in 2010 I will try and purchase the NFW AP Automatic and send it your way for the shining of a lifetime. Thanks for all that you do my friend. You have a great talent for making things shine. As mentioned in other threads I'm like a monkey when it comes to shiny stainless steel.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Ya know Rick....I'm really not sure. I think I like the black today because it's been all polish for a few weeks. I'm sure by next week it will be polish again.....fickle, fickle, fickle!!! But the good news, I can do either!!:c:c:c:c

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
I like that contrast, CJ!

Are you keeping it on, or going "polished"?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Anyone seen Rob lately????:%:%:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool CJ. You know how I feel about your polished NFW's. If I can ever afford to buy another watch in 2010 I will try and purchase the NFW AP Automatic and send it your way for the shining of a lifetime. Thanks for all that you do my friend. You have a great talent for making things shine. As mentioned in other threads I'm like a monkey when it comes to shiny stainless steel.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Looks great! Best looking AP my eyes have ever seen right there. Nice work, CJ!!!

I had to edit- in one pic, it looked like the crown was black (which I thought looked cool). A closer look proved me wrong. Still kicka$$ AP, nonetheless!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

CJ the contrast looks awesome brutha....I like this look..but the good thing is you can always go back and forth...By the way I received my watch today and love it...I will be posting wrist shots soon for everyone...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.