Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BNIB-Milleret XXL Chrono Valjoux 7753

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

More info:
BRAND NEW IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS THIS MILLERET XXL CHRONOGRAPH TIMEPIECE!!!

IN THE 19TH CENTURY THE NAME MILLERET WAS ANCHORED IN THE JURA MOUNTAINS IN SWITZERLAND. MILLERET TIMEPIECES ARE CREATED WITH THE MOST CONTEMPORARY WATCH-MAKING TECHNOLOGIES, MAKING USE OF THE ULTIMATE TOOLS OF OUR TIME.
THIS GREAT LOOKING PIECE IN A SUBSTANTIAL 46mm X 16mm 316L STAINLESS STEEL CASE WILL SURELY LOOK RUGGED AND BOLD ON THE WRIST. THE WONDERFULLY DESIGNED WHITE DIAL WITH IT'S LARGE NUMERALS IS SUPERB. THE LUMINOUS HANDS AND INDICES MAKE READING THE TIME EASY IN LOW LIGHT. THERE IS A QUICKSET DATE WINDOW BETWEEN THE 4 & 5 POSITION CONTROLLED BY A PUSHER AT THE 10 POSITION. SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING HELPS TO PROTECT THIS GREAT DIAL AND IS SCRATCH RESISTANT. THIS DIAL ALSO SPORTS A 60 SECOND, 30 MINUTE AND 12 HOUR SUBDIAL. ALL PUSHERS AND CROWN ARE SCREW DOWN!! INSIDE THIS PIECE TICKS AWAY A HIGHLY DECORATED, 25 JEWEL, SWISS MADE, VALJOUX 7753 AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH MOVEMENT BEATING AT 28'800 VIBRATIONS PER HOUR. THE SCREW DOWN CASEBACK WITH WILL KEEP THIS PIECE WATER RESISTANT TO 100 METERS. ALL THIS WILL ATTACH TO YOUR WRIST WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL WHITE STITCHED LEATHER BAND WITH DEPLOYMENT CLASP. IT IS ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE A 9.5 INCH WRIST!!! INNER AND OUTER BOXES INCLUDED AND MANUAL AS WELL.
THIS IS A GREAT PIECE AND IS BNIB ONLY REMOVED THE PLASTIC FRONT AND BACK FOR PICTURES. RETAIL $3200

Asking $1150. Now $1100. Shipped in via FEDEX with Tracking and Full Insurance in CONUS. Payment via Paypal (confirmed address)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM.

I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAYS OF CONFIRMED PAYMENT. PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED PRIOR.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Drop!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a really nice piece with good size and presence............Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP..............................Going on Ebay............................

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered