Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I received the movement email and in it was the Activa line. We found a watch she really likes and will help her tell time. It is the Activa sv671-001 but the problem is I can't find any to purchase. I did a search the past 2 nights and can't locate a shop that has them in stock. The other was sv671-002 ( I think that was the number it is the piggy..her 2nd choice) Can you help me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Thanks for the help. I was on Gwatches yesterday and it said out of stock but today looks like they may be in stock.:c I will check with them. The other 2 look like they may be out of stock. I think I should use google as a search. I always use yahoo.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I have now been on dozens of sites with no luck. If they are listed once you hit the buy now it either takes me to another site or comes up with item currenly out of stock. I did find them available on Amazon.com in the U.K. I emailed Invicta and still no reply. I am going to call tomorrow. Does anyone have any other thoughts for me?

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

CALL INVICTA CS

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I finally called Invicta and they were not able to tell me what was left in production but they gave me retailers in my area that sell Activa. Not one still carries the line. I had no idea when I saw this watch that is was going to be this difficult to get one...lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

amazing that it is so hard to find. is there an alternative option with another watch brand that might have a similar watch??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
amazing that it is so hard to find. is there an alternative option with another watch brand that might have a similar watch??
Thanks for the reply andhelp.

Ireally didn't think so either...lol

I am really not sure. I saw this watch and liked the look and idea that it would help her tell time. If you or anyone knows a watch with a similar look I would be open to that.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I see you're helping the watch fan from Connecticut. Maybe he is a husky fan also.....

Hey, MustangDreamer do you root for the blue and white of UConn?

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I was notified today by shop the Activas I had ordered six of them for xmas gifts were not now available and my order was cancelled they were sorry. So much for a relationship with shop. MD Iam now in the same boat as you

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I see you're helping the watch fan from Connecticut. Maybe he is a husky fan also.....

Hey, MustangDreamer do you root for the blue and white of UConn?
Believe it or not I am not into watching sports. I enjoy playing sports but watching is not for me. Although I did go to 1 womans game a few years ago and wow they do have some talent!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks everyone for the links. I liked the Timex but the wife really likes the Activa. Hopefully I can find one before Christmas but it looks unlikely.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Well I finally gave up on the Activa. I went for the Timex. After looking at it in person it is really close to the look of the Activa and will help her with time telling skills.
Thanks again everyone for all the help.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

MustangDreamer wrote:
Well I finally gave up on the Activa. I went for the Timex. After looking at it in person it is really close to the look of the Activa and will help her with time telling skills.
Thanks again everyone for all the help.
great news!! post some wrist pics once you give it to her!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts