Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My Aunt just dropped of this Movado and wanted to know what is was worth. It wasmy Uncles watch. I am thinking it is a fake. On the face it reads "MOVADO SWISS" and on the case back it is plain no markings at all. It was bought May 1973 in St. Thomas and comes with booklet with watch number 352-624-027. Can anyone here help me confirm if it is real or not.

Attachments

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

pop the caseback off.it should say movado on it.Also the quartz module should be blue and also signed movado.the numbers you gave aren't in the right series and the photo of the dial isn't good enough to determine the dot size and height.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks Dedward for the info. I have never removed the case back before. Can I easily do that? I tried to take better pictures but that is the best one I can get with my 7.2 cybershot...lol. It looks like the dot is 3mm from the top of the case and the dot size is about 4.5 to 5mm in diameter. oh.. by the way SWEET car. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.