Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
This is my first post and I want to let you know how much I appreciate any assistance you can provide to me identifying my watch. I hope I can be of assistance to many of you in the future. I purchased this watch in 2000 and did not keep any of the paperwork. I just replaced the battery and am possibly interested in trying to sell to fund another purchase, but have no idea of the model or value.

Thanks again for any information pertaining to the model and possible value. Its pretty used with several scratches obtained over the years.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
First post. Asking for bites
Again... Let me ask you to first tell us about yourself as most do
Your thread is very much like recent trolls

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean by a troll. But I am a budding watch enthusiast with three current watches in my collection including this one. What else would you like to know about me sir.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Not sure what you mean by a troll. But I am a budding watch enthusiast with three current watches in my collection including this one. What else would you like to know about me sir.
Welcome to our fine forum. What is regarded as a courtesy towards other members is a visit here.

Second, showing a very blurry picture of a watch makes it extremely difficult to identify that watch. Perhaps there's a model number on the back that you can Google yourself?

Third. Some people, not you I'm sure, only make 'can you identify this watch?' posts in an attempt to draw attention and cause irritation.

Fourth. Don't hold you breath about its value, there is very little.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Search ebay, advanced, sold listings. That will give you an idea of worth.
That picture doesn't help in any way. Close-up front and back is needed, at least.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to our fine forum. What is regarded as a courtesy towards other members is a visit here.

Second, showing a very blurry picture of a watch makes it extremely difficult to identify that watch. Perhaps there's a model number on the back that you can Google yourself?

Third. Some people, not you I'm sure, only make 'can you identify this watch?' posts in an attempt to draw attention and cause irritation.

Fourth. Don't hold you breath about its value, there is very little.

Such diplomatic discretion. As always. Thanks GW ;)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Johhnymontreal gave the best advice to anyone with a Swiss Army/Victorinox could receive so thank you again. I emailed them last night and by this morning I had my answer.

Swiss Army Officers 25573 LS Ratchet Military Stainless Steel Date

·
Registered
5 Posts
My pleasure. Glad I could and that it worked out. I think customer service like that endear brands so much more.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts