Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had more than a few Invicta's and never experienced any of the horror story's that have been reported.. So while browsing through WRUW I came across an Invicta "Scooby" and had to have one! the hunt was on.. It was harder than I thought. I had to settle for a newer version (6925) it was more cost friendly.. $107.00 shipped... But I am very impressed! while Wish it had the NH35A movement its still not a bad watch for the price.

Reactions: qrocks

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm not an Invicta fan, too many odd extras added to their over all line, BUT, this is nice. Clean in simple.. Great find and you chose a good one.

Reactions: db1561

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very nice. Enjoy

·
Banned
754 Posts
This is a great watch for the money. A great way to decide if Oris may or not be for you, IMO. I owned the green/red version and wish I had it back. Sacrificed it to fund another piece. I'm sure an Oris has better finish and all but I'd rather own this than any Oris I've seen so far. Big congratulations.

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
What a get db, and what a price too ! Man oh man, that is something ! :smile-thumb: Has such a neat design with the case, and how it bends outward like that. Kind of almost has an Oris diver feel to it, and the mix of black, and red couldn't be cooler either. This one's going to be hard to take off. Hope you keep on enjoying ! Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Enjoy your new pick up. I have the green/red version and I'm very pleased with it.
You did well. Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I owned one of those many years ago and liked it a lot. One of their better models.

Congrats on the pick up.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
The Scooby is one of the best models Invicta ever made. I had one of the editions with ETA movement. It was a great looking and very comfortable watch to wear.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts