Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love the orange zodiac oceanaire. so nice!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

cool pics bro, gosh if i sent pics of all the watches i've owned it would take 10 minutes to look at them all, way too many mistakes but think everyone that bought them was happy:)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
cool pics bro, gosh if i sent pics of all the watches i've owned it would take 10 minutes to look at them all, way too many mistakes but think everyone that bought them was happy:)
lol......yeah, this was a small sample of what i owned in the past.......was playing around with my camera memory card and realized i had a bunch of photos of some of my old watches on there and i just loaded them up............yeah.......their has been alot that has come and gone............the only one i want to buy again out of those would be the oceanaire.........i sold them all or traded them and that is the only one i miss............otherwise , i have others on the horizon..........

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

like them all, but the renato.

the sector is really cool

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

You had quite a collection. I love the Oceanaire in orange! That Sector was pretty slick looking too!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nice collection you had going Don....Dont worry you will build it up again....Sinn U1 maybe...:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I love the orange zodiac oceanaire. so nice!!
I also like that one. If the lume was long-lasting, it could be an overnight watch for me.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Very nice Don. Love the Sector and the Renato. Like the gold accents on the Renato which a bit odd for me.

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

2 of the 4 were mine..:t

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

loosecannon wrote:
2 of the 4 were mine..:t
actually, only one was yours....................we traded my sa111 for your renato...........get it straight Bill!:lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts