Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Danial just announced that he is working on a Phone Watch to be released next year. Any body hear anything about this???

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Nope, I am sure the dial will be busy!!! Get it Busy hahahahaha!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I have not heard about it Carl. Who would want to wear a phone on their wrist? I guess we will see if a phonewatchwill bemanufactured. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Nope, I am sure the dial will be busy!!! Get it Busy hahahahaha!!!
That is a good one Ron! :%:c:%

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Blackberry has one out already...

Thanks Jack! I did not know about Blackberry's phone watch. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

More on the LG one

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-19167_1-10137452-100.html

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

More

Hyundai W100 Car Cell phone 128 MB

Cell Phone Watch from Skymall

Samsung S9110 Unlocked GSM Watch Phone

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it is amazing - the specialops one (the first one I posted) is actually a cool looking watch.

Obviously we are heading this way to all-in-one gadgets. Just look at phones. my 32gb htc touch pro PHONE is literally a mini computer, camera, organizer, clock, video/tv/movie/mp3 player. I am sure as things and technology keep getting smaller and smaller we will see these all in one watches also.

pretty cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

Hummmm...

Possible I guess. I have heard that a few cell phone manufacturers were tinkering with such a contraption... Hey, I might not buy it, but who knows...

·
Registered
743 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
I have not heard about it Carl. Who would want to wear a phone on their wrist? I guess we will see if a phonewatch will be manufactured. ....Bob
Who would want to wear a phone on their wrist? ...
... er, ahh ... Rickard (aka "d%@#" - :madd) Tracey! ...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

This idea would kill two birds with one stone. Everybody I know says they don't need a watch because they have a cell phone. Now I can tell them that I have both all in one Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Samsung, in joint venture with NEC, is currently working on code word "C&C" which is a wrist worn device that combines:
* a phone with full PDA functions
* A heart and Blood Pressure monitor
* a VPN- wifi connection to a host computer,
*a voice recognition instant translator that currently (according to promotional material) can do Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and modern Chinese
* camera still and video (think video conferencing)
* GPS
* TV
* and of course a WATCH (described as a deceptively realistically accurate 3-D image of a classic analog chronograph

The info was in one of the annual NEC stock holders Japanese publications, I'm trying to find it on the web.

Mobile phones are bad enough, just imagine some idiot driving while trying to operate the contraption !!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
421 Posts
imported post

Nope have not heard of that....

but speaking of 1st in watches, I think I might have been the 1st to make a digital wristwatch

Sorry...I just had to throw that in there lol

Larry

1 - 20 of 20 Posts