Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Fellow WatchFreeks,

Please do not get political on this thread regarding this because it will be shut down and this is TOO IMPORTANT. Simply, go to this Youtube link -

[align=center]

[/align]- and then access the link in the upper right hand corner. You can petition there.

If you wish to go directly to the SEAL Support page, go to this link: http://www.supporttheseals.com/

When you are done signing the petition, come back to this thread and simply post your sign-in number. Mine is: #14812
Most of us on this forum understand how difficult is it to serve this Nation in the Armed Forces in a time of war. Let's show our support for these brave US Navy SEAL warriors!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

You are signer #14978

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I was #14440. I was more than happy to sign this petition. There is NO reason why these men, the bravest of the brave, should be going thru this at all. This is what it's like living in a more politically correct world. Go get 'em Seals!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.