Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Piggy-backing off of Duchess' "cool under pressure" thread. What drives you nuts?

People pronouncing Jaguars as Jagwire!
Writing your when you mean "you're"; ex: your welcome. arrrgh!
People making right turns from the middle of the traffic lane.

Just to name a few.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

People who want you too think they are better then they are
Story tellers
People begging for money on a on ramp

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Forgot about the begging for money Rip. I've never had so many grown-assed men come up to me asking for cash. What am I, your f'n dad?!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Forgot about the begging for money Rip. I've never had so many grown-assed men come up to me asking for cash. What am I, your f'n dad?!
It is incredible anymore, there is a chick that stands on the same on ramp every day. I rolled down the window last week and said "You might get more money if you changed your sign too " Will blow for a buck"!! She flipped me off!!!!

I thought it was funny!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
It is incredible anymore, there is a chick that stands on the same on ramp every day. I rolled down the window last week and said "You might get more money if you changed your sign too " Will blow for a buck"!! She flipped me off!!!!

I thought it was funny!!!
So do I. Lol.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Bad drivers. Drivers that are shaving, eating, reading or primping while driving, especially on the expressway. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Oh man, i dont know where to start....

stupid people

selfish people

people that constantly ask for your advice, but never take it.

people that talk behind your back.......if you have something to say to me, just say it.....

bald people who are still clinging on to whats left of there hair and do the comb over

dont know why this bothers me, but guys who can absolutley not grow facial hair, but still attempt to and walk around with patches of hair all over their face..........

people who wear muscle shirts......but do not have muscles.

the woman who wear what i like to call eskimo boots.....

woman who wear those pants that have the words written on the ass......

spandex.......just not attractive on anyone, no matter how fit you are.

guys that always want to get into a fight.....christ, grow up already.

talk about begging for money, around here , fire or hose companys and schools do not do fundraisers anymore........you know, where they would sell candy bars or something or do spagghetti dinners to raise money for something............now they literally stand at stopsigns or traffic lights, right in the middle of the road with buckets, and when you stop, they come up to you asking for money.............right at your car window.......unreal.............

oh yeah..............no lume on watches...........(Hi Ron.)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

dishonesty
people who do not see the "bigger picture"

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

The guy at the gym that drops his dumb bells to the floor after his set of presses...50lb dumb bells mind you!
The old guy at the gym that yells everybody's name that enters the place. Yelling from upstairs, across the gym like it's freakin Cheers! Really?!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Dudes that think their tats make them look hard, and then pose with them in their avatars! What up cookie?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
The guy at the gym that drops his dumb bells to the floor after his set of presses...50lb dumb bells mind you!
The old guy at the gym that yells everybody's name that enters the place. Yelling from upstairs, across the gym like it's freakin Cheers! Really?!
This one I can agree with you 100%. I ran/managed health clubs and fitness facilities for almost 10 years and there was nothing worse then the idiot who screamed during every rep and then dumped his weights on the ground for no reason other then wanting people to look at him. Really sad.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Truly pathetic James! I'll tell you what, if all I could muster was 50lb dumb bell presses, I would NOT want any attention brought to me. Obviously that depends on the person. A 200 lb dude shouldn't be screaming while pressing 50lb'rs.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Listen, I used to use 75-100lb dumbbells myself and I still would not drops them EVER like that. Never. We used to have multiple professional bodybuilders work out at our facilities and they never did that crap. It is a joke.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Absolutely James. The idea is to "control" the weight throughout the movement.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

The stuff in chili that blows the door of your microwave oven, inner nose zits, those 4 or 5 over zealous body hairs, going in a nightclub bathroom and looking at those poor souls laying in the stalls in all that mess in the floor and thinking that you would never get that bad and then in a few hours finding you yourself laying in that exact same spot, dishes that spark in the microwave and scare the Hell out of you, getting shot and cursed at in another country knowing you yourself would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed, your weapon jamming in that same firefight.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:

stupid people

selfish people

people that talk behind your back.......if you have something to say to me, just say it.....

bald people who are still clinging on to whats left of there hair and do the comb over

dont know why this bothers me, but guys who can absolutley not grow facial hair, but still attempt to and walk around with patches of hair all over their face..........

talk about begging for money, around here , fire or hose companys and schools do not do fundraisers anymore........you know, where they would sell candy bars or something or do spagghetti dinners to raise money for something............now they literally stand at stopsigns or traffic lights, right in the middle of the road with buckets, and when you stop, they come up to you asking for money.............right at your car window.......unreal.............

You just love too push my buttons dont ya!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:

stupid people

selfish people

Dayumm.....glad you explained all that...lol...Now DON what really bothers you....:)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Dayumm.....glad you explained all that...lol...Now DON what really bothers you....:)
Jack, no joke, that was just the tip of the iceburg.....beleive me.....
I'm Sure i will hear all about it tomorrow...:twitch:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts