·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

[align=center] [/align] Perrelet Timepieces Boutique

Sale Starts Today at 11 AM ET

http://www.rownine.com/

Perrelet, a name synonymous with the invention of the self-winding movement, continues Abraham-Louis’ legacy throughout all of their fine Swiss timepieces. Their Exclusive Complications in a Double Rotor, Jumping Hour and an innovative Moon Phase embody Perrelet’s timeless design with the prestige of a mechanical movement. The Classic Lady’s collection rounds out the luxury brand with a sophisticated and feminine elegance. RowNine has acquired a special allocation of Perrelet watches for its members at exclusive pricing. We hope you find these special pieces as enticing as we do.

Sale Ends on Wednesday, December 30 at 11 PM ET

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Perrelet Turbine XL 50mm - New

The new Turbine XL comes in a bigger size (50mm) and in three finishes: DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) steel; titanium/DCL steel; or rose gold/DLC steel.

Ref. A1050/1 and A1050/2
Movement is the Swiss automatic Perrelet caliber P-181 Double Rotor/Exclusive to Perrelet. Open-worked, black Perrelet rotor, 21 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 40 hours.
Case Ø 50 mm / Thickness: 14.30 mm
Case material Middle part titanium, Bezel and back DLC-treated stainless steel - Anti-glare sapphire crystal (front & back)
Water resistance 5 ATM
Dial A1050/1: Black, white luminous numerals and indices,
black under dial - A1050/2: Black, orange luminous numerals and indices, orange and black under dial, Titanium turbine
Strap Natural black rubber, Titanium clasp.
MSRP is $6,000.

Ref. A1051/1 and A1051/3
Movement is the Swiss automatic Perrelet caliber P-181 Double Rotor/Exclusive to Perrelet. Open-worked, black Perrelet rotor, 21 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 40 hours.
Case material DLC-treated stainless steel, Anti-glare sapphire crystal (front & back)
Water resistance 5 ATM
Dial Black, white luminous numerals and indices, black under dial pr Black, green luminous numerals and indices, green and black under dial Titanium turbine
Strap Natural black rubber, DLC-treated stainless steel clasp
MSPR is $6,650.

Ref. A3027/1 - Limited Edition of 77 Pieces
Case material Middle part 18kt rose gold (4N) - Bezel and back DLC-treated* stainless steel, Anti-glare sapphire crystal (front & back)
Water resistance 5 ATM
Dial Black, black numerals, white luminous indices, black under dial Titanium turbine
Strap Natural black rubber, DLC-treated stainless steel clasp
MSRP is $25,900.

source - http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5346637&rid=0

·
Registered
39 Posts
imported post

Great looking pieces.
The 50mm though being surprisingly large to think about wearing, guaranteed would still look great on a 6'' wrist.
The Gold is awesome but what a tag! 0.o gotta talk that down somehow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
imported post

Caddymon wrote:
I know that rotor spins when wearing them but I think I would have a hard time reading the time. I would go for the one with the white hands if I were buying.
Well remarked Caddymon, def. would seem sensical looking at the pictures.

Might be one of those "Try it out" to see if it actually comes together well IRL.
(the phantom hands, white are obviously legible ^^ )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.