Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took out one link and watch just feels a little too snug and thats with the micro adjustment in third position,
so now i have full length bracelet and micro adjustment in the tightest position and now it loose, oh well what can yeah do ???
now i can easily fit index finger in the slack.
a cool problem to have. :smile-thumb2:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
So why not put micro in first position and take one link out? Or am I reading this wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had one link removed from bracelet and micro adjustment at the most loose setting before being wetsuit setting and it felt too snung for comfort,
so added link back and now micro adjustment is at the tightest setting,
now me can fit index finger into space between wrist and bracelet. :p

So why not put micro in first position and take one link out? Or am I reading this wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
I hate when this situation happens theres actually a thread i describe this very issue although i must say my Pelagos fits my wrist perfectly on that "sweet spot" fitting.

C.m.T

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you remove any links ???
where is yours set at the micro adjustment slot ??? :clapping-hands-abov

I hate when this situation happens theres actually a thread i describe this very issue although i must say my Pelagos fits my wrist perfectly on that "sweet spot" fitting.

C.m.T

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I did not have a problem sizing my Pelagos. It fits just right. I'm surprised that you can't take a link out and make the sizing adjustment with the clasp. The clasp on these watches are very forgiving. Good luck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I removed 2 links & its set at the 1st micro adjusment when weather is not to hot. Other wise i set it at the 2nd micro adjustment so it doesnt stick to my arm in hot weather. I absolutely love the fact that you can adjust the micro adjustments with no tools. Clasp is amazingly designed on the Pelagos. Fits just rite. Not uncomfortable at all, prob one of the most comfortable in my collection.

C.m.T

Reactions: Spaceview

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
with one link out and the micro adjustment at three, if its hot out i will have bracelet marks on wrist and watch sticks to me. xP
with all links on and set at position one, i can place index finger in space gap. :p :smile-thumb:

I removed 2 links & its set at the 1st micro adjusment when weather is not to hot. Other wise i set it at the 2nd micro adjustment so it doesnt stick to my arm in hot weather. I absolutely love the fact that you can adjust the micro adjustments with no tools. Clasp is amazingly designed on the Pelagos. Fits just rite. Not uncomfortable at all, prob one of the most comfortable in my collection.

C.m.T

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when it hot out i get bracelet marks on wrist and its just not comfy, full bracelet now and micro at tightest position now i can breath. :p

I did not have a problem sizing my Pelagos. It fits just right. I'm surprised that you can't take a link out and make the sizing adjustment with the clasp. The clasp on these watches are very forgiving. Good luck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
You can prob try removing one link then putting micro adjustment into diving section. Dont know if you already tried this. It expands but dont know if that would put constant stress on the springs that allow this feature & cause them to eventually have issues due to them compressing and uncompressing with movement 24/7. But i mean if you can fit only your index finger threw band & skin its not to bad, ive seen worse. Like a watch dancing merengue on the wrist lol. Thats a huge pet peeve of mine, i mean damn get the watch sized.

C.m.T

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
at the wetsuit setting will expand but then again watch case will be right up tight against yeah and thats what i dont want. :p

You can prob try removing one link then putting micro adjustment into diving section. Dont know if you already tried this. It expands but dont know if that would put constant stress on the springs that allow this feature & cause them to eventually have issues due to them compressing and uncompressing with movement 24/7. But i mean if you can fit only your index finger threw band & skin its not to bad, ive seen worse. Like a watch dancing merengue on the wrist lol. Thats a huge pet peeve of mine, i mean damn get the watch sized.

C.m.T

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm using full length bracelet and micro set and tightest setting, have enough slack now to place index finger in spacing. :smile-thumb2:
i just dont like tight or very snug fitting watch on wrist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts