Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, hope there was a lot of xmas cheer to go round and that you are now looking forward to New Years Fun.
Well, if you read my pre xmas post you will know that we were wondering just what the Zon had brought from me from my darling Mrs Nikon.
So, now we know.
It is powered by an NH35A
it is 40mm
It has a screw down crown
It has a 200M WR.
It has 23K gold

Got it yet?

Yes an Invicta 8927.
I really, really love it (see, I know exactly what to say.)
Seems she was helped in her choice by my 15 year old daughter . Happens that I got her the same watch in girls size for her birthday last year and she has been beating the hell out of it all year, and so the idea was that if dad bought one for me then they MUST be good! Seems I dug my own hole!
Anyhow, it's not a BAD watch. Ignore all the CS and Warranty problems and it is fine for $80.
If any of you have any negative comments then please take them up with Mrs Nikon, I attach a few pics of her competing at the Jiu Jitsu US Open, that's her on top.lol
Have a great New Year and don't drink and drive!
Best Wishes
Derek

Attachments

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Actually that watch doesn't look all that bad.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Chaz,
I was wondering about putting it on a black waterproof leather, what do you think?
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Yes Chaz,
I was wondering about putting it on a black waterproof leather, what do you think?
Cheers
Derek

Put it on a black Hirsch Carbon, 100m WR, problem is the strap will cost as much as the watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts