Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon[/align]

The"Sky Moon Tourbillon" is the most complicatedwristwatch that Patek Philippe produces. The Ref. 5002P has adouble dial and its movement consists of 686 parts, some of which are microscopically small. This unusual and outstanding watch features mechanical movement that must be manually wound, a minute repeater with tourbillon escapement (hidden tourbillon!), chime with two “cathedral“ gongs activated by a slide piece in the case, perpetual calendar with retrograde date hand, hours and minutes of mean solar time, day, month, leap year by hands and moon age. The platinum case measures 42.8 mm.

·
Registered
15 Posts
imported post

Sky Moon Tourbillion’s first double-faced wristwatch incorporates a nocturnal sky on its reverse side with motion of the stars, the moon phases, display of sidereal time and the orbit of the moon. This watch features a tourbillion, a minute repeater and a perpetual calendar. White skeletonized hands indicating the sidereal hour as it occur at every 23 hour, 56 minutes and 4.1 seconds. Eliptical sky shows the current orientation of the visible celestial sky, lunar cycle of 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 2.82 seconds indicated by the rear dial. Sky Moon Tourbillion is one of the sporadic constantly produced wristwatches in the world.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
imported post

Now this is what i call a watch. Does anyone know how much it costs?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
imported post

Abdullah wrote:
Just a mere One Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars....What address should I send it to? :)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
imported post

rbmbb wrote:
Abdullah wrote:
Just a mere One Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars....What address should I send it to? :)

wait let me buy a house in hell then you can send it to me there because i will have to rob two-three banks first to buy it......:%:%

1 - 12 of 12 Posts