Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

rick, treat yourself right brother Man......I am on the hunt for another as well......I have a few in sights and ready to pull it!!!! Hopefully next few days ill have purchased my next...lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I've been contemplating this for over an hour, and I'm going to pass. I've wanted this watch for well over a year, but now isn't the best time to lay out this kind of cash. :(

I'll wait.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

cash smash.......its only paper whereas that watch is steel goodness....lol....MAN THATS HOTT! Ive worn one in a store here in CHI, it was killer.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
cash smash.......its only paper whereas that watch is steel goodness....lol....MAN THATS HOTT! Ive worn one in a store here in CHI, it was killer.
I hear 'ya!

A friend of mine from the DC area has one and I've had a chance to wear it for an evening (and while driving his F430)! That's when I fell in love with it!

I need to stick to my guns and pass on this. Just the excitement of seeing it listed at that price made my heart jump! :wf

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

CT that is a killer deal.....I have to say if I didnt want the pam297 I would snatch this up...but at the end of the day brutha its just a watch and its not worth putting you behind...You will find another deal on another day...

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I have found "new" ones (grey market) for about $8K, but typically the asking price is around $10K.

I've seen some established web retailers selling a variety of luxury brands at discounts on their own sites, but this is the first time I've seen one on a strictly "deal-a-day" site.

My assumption is that this model has been or will be phased out/discontinued. It's been around for a while now.

This price is quite good!

Here's a current offering from amazon.com ($10,479.99[/b]) . . . http://www.amazon.com/Panerai-Rattrapante-Automatic-Chronograph-FER00010/dp/B0024LKFAI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.