Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I will try to get some outside more brilliant pictures of the black one when i get home tomorrow.

both cases are exactly the same size (47mm without the crown and 53mm with crown). Great presence on your arm.

Due to the different movement in each you will notice that the silver one does not have a constantly moving second hand while the black one has a small seconds dial.

Both are very cool and wear like 2 totally different watches!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

very nice pair - except i think there's a mod coming!!!

in about a week or so i think TV's gonna be sporting a new bracelet on that Black one!!

LOL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I cant figure out what color bracelet would work to be honest - the case on the black one is silver....

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It's cool to finally see the last one you bought, on the wrist! Very cool. I like the design of that watch quite a bit and would buy one. :)

Congrats on your latest timepiece and enjoy those beauties! :)

The more I look at it . . I really like the all SS better. The dial wins it for me. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

I say get some custom links. Black with a band of silver down the middle to match the look and feel of the case! I don't know where you can get that sort of thing though...

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
I say get some custom links. Black with a band of silver down the middle to match the look and feel of the case! I don't know where you can get that sort of thing though...
I would agree...two tone black and SS would look sweet!!! Both are great looking watches though!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i would think you could put a black IP bracelet on it -it would look good!!
Felix wrote:
I would agree...two tone black and SS would look sweet!!! Both are great looking watches though!!!
anyone have any suggestion on websites where I could find a SS bracelet like this that will actually fit on this watch - has to be 24mm

i would love to see some options if you can find some and provide links!

Thank you .

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I really, really like the silver. I guess I'm a bracelet guy, too. The look is a very cool, almost a Navitimer vibe. (My favorite, possibly-attainable Breitling)

Good luck on the bracelet hunt for the black watch. I think a two-tone might be just the ticket.

Congrats on both!

David

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.