Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats indeed. That Pan American looks stunning!

Reactions: MikeyS

·
Banned
754 Posts
Congrats, Mike! Was surprised when I saw you post the Viking for sale but I see you're digging the smaller pieces. They look great. Next year Ben is coming out with the 42mm Viking on Kickstarter. I can't wait.

Two great new additions !

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Great Duo. The Pepsi is really a stunner. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wow! These both look great! Congrats.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats, Mike! Was surprised when I saw you post the Viking for sale but I see you're digging the smaller pieces. They look great. Next year Ben is coming out with the 42mm Viking on Kickstarter. I can't wait.

Two great new additions !

Thanks Luis, with larger pieces if they don't fit my wrist well I end up not wearing. So I've been using that as a factor to thin the herd!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Unbelievable Mike !! :) :) Double congratulations here !! ..You know what's so great about these two?! It's how both watches look entirely modern, and contemporary, but also like classic watches ! :eek: The way the dials, and bezels are done, the colors used, and even the Squale logo all take you back in time, but land you here in the now also ! Just is the best !

Dual congratulations here to you once again !! ..Enjoy Mike !!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
That's a great pair. Got a Squale high on my most wanted list.
Congrats on both!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Both of these are on my short list, especially the 30 atmos after watching the Urban Gentry YouTube video about it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unbelievable Mike !! :) :) Double congratulations here !! ..You know what's so great about these two?! It's how both watches look entirely modern, and contemporary, but also like classic watches ! :eek: The way the dials, and bezels are done, the colors used, and even the Squale logo all take you back in time, but land you here in the now also ! Just is the best !

Dual congratulations here to you once again !! ..Enjoy Mike !!

Thanks Tom, and you hit the nail on the head. Classic for sure, but a really modern look to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
955 Posts
Multiple Squale's,yup that will do just fine....Superb looking pair.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts