Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just had to have at least one and at this price I couldn't pass it up. Grab them while you can, 4 color options but then you knew this. That green/gunmetal combo is hard to beat!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Yeah Venom stealer, I had to give this one a go. I love the gunmetal against the green. :q

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

LOL, TUNAKLLR, you know it's a serious no brainer indeed!!! wearin the stolen piece right now as a matter of fact.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Personally I like the yellow one, but everyone knows I like yellow watches, lol

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=j177934&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Sale price: $189.68 Save: $51.32 (21% off) or 6 Value Pays: $31.61

[*]Strap: Polyurethane [*]Movement: Swiss ISA 8172/220 Quartz Chronograph [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Buckle [*]Strap Measurements: 10" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 52mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: IN6483
Blue: IN6482
Green: IN6484
Yellow: IN6481 [*]UPC:
Black: 843836064835
Blue: 843836064828
Green: 843836064842
Yellow: 843836064811

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I know TV, it was a hard choice to make. But like you like yellow, I have a problem with greeeen. And sometimes yellow. So I was torn.

Ok, I wouldn't mind owning the yellow too. LOL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I passed because I just am not looking to do any more rubber or poly bands.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I hear ya TV, I just like the way they feel on. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of bracelet watches but this is a first for Invicta, S-1 with swiss made, green, ISA movement. And I wear it a lot!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new watch. Love the green dial. The watch just doesn't do anythink for me. Enjoy the new watch.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I like the yellow because it is easier to read for me, but how good is that ISA movement

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Oh it's one of the better movements out there for sure.
A lot of high end brands use it in their watches.
Hey Mike, I hear ya. To each his own but it is greeeen.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I liked the green one too. This watch looks very industrial, like something on a control panel. Especially the fact that it's girthed in the rubber which is then integrated into the strap. Very cool looking.

T

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I agree, the green is very cool as well as the yellow but the overall design does nothing for me.

CJ

mikeizzy wrote:
Congrats on the new watch. Love the green dial. The watch just doesn't do anythink for me. Enjoy the new watch.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Believe it or not I probably would have went ahead a got another Invicta if they were screw down crowns and would have like I said earlier bought the green. Not a huge fan of push/pull just a personal preference and this is what kept me NBZ.....whew!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Good man Ironcross, knew I could count on you!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts