Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all looking for a bit of advice. Just took delivery of my Oris Williams day date with a stainless steel bracelet and in love with it. I've also ordered a rubber strap and deployment clasp which will take a few weeks to deliver and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a screwdriver with the profile as in the picture to remove the lug pins. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,946 Posts
The local Benz dealer lmao

Nice styling touch given their (Williams) powerplant, but, wow.. maybe (hopefully) the strap will come with a screwdriver.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Wow looked on Wikipedia and every screw head the listed, all 24 of them, none matched the one on that watch, I would give Oris a shout out on this one.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Jeez it drives me nuts (no pun intended) when manufacturers do that. It's one thing to use oddball screw heads in the movement (although that ticks me off too), but on the bracelet? Definitely call Oris. Tell them they owe you a free tool to change your watch band!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your help. Oris originally wanted £49 + £6 postage to acquire the said tool, 4-5 weeks delivery from Switzerland HQ. After a few emails back and fore and a little rant stating how much I've already spent on their brand I will be sent the item free of charge as a gesture of goodwill. Perseverance paid off...God bless Oris.??

·
Registered
863 Posts
Thanks all for your help. Oris originally wanted £49 + £6 postage to acquire the said tool, 4-5 weeks delivery from Switzerland HQ. After a few emails back and fore and a little rant stating how much I've already spent on their brand I will be sent the item free of charge as a gesture of goodwill. Perseverance paid off...God bless Oris.??
Well, sounds like you didn't get screwed after all. Way to go and good to know. :smile-thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts