Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This one has been on my hit list for a long long ... long time. Originally I wanted the 47mm one, but my tastes have changed and I am really happy and comfortable with watches in the 44-46mm size. This one is listed at 44mm, but with the entire case, and crowns, it comes in at 46 - 47mm total and that is fine with me. It is titanium and light, but really cool on my wrist. This really is my perfect size now (44-46mm)

The dial layout is a little different on the 44mm one vs the 47mm one and I like the date window at the 3 a lot better then at the 6 position.

Here are the watch specs -

Item number: 674 7542 71 54 MB
Brand Name: Oris
Style Number: 674.7542.71.54.MB
Also Called: 67475427154MB, 67475427154
Series: Diver Chronograph
Style (Gender): Mens
Case Material: Titanium
Case Shape: Round
Dial Color: Black Wave Pattern
Movement: Oris Caliber 674 (base Valjoux 7750)
Engine: Oris Caliber 674 (25 jewels, 28,800vph, Incabloc)
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph, Titanium Escape Valve at 10, Stop-second function
Watch Chronograph: 30-minute totalizer at 12, 12-hour totalizer at 6.
Crystal Material: Sapphire - Anti Reflective, Scratchproof
Case Diameter: 44.0 mm
Case Length Including Lugs: 52 mm
Case Width Including Crown: 47.1 mm
Case Thickness: 17.0 mm
Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Display Aperture on decorated caseback
Bezel Material: Titanium
Bezel Function: Unidirectional Rotating with 60 minute diving scale
Mass: 156.0 g
Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft (suitable for swimming, snorkeling, skin diving, diving)
Crown Material: Titanium - fluted
Crown Thickness: 4.4 mm
Crown Diameter: 7.5 mm
Calendar: Automatic Date at 3
Power Reserve: 42-hour power reserve
Watch Bracelet / Strap Material: Titanium Bracelet with Diver extension (with Titanium hallmarking)
Watch Clasp Material: Titanium Deployant Hidden Folding (07 8 24 70PEB-1)
Max Wrist Size: 8.5 inches
Watch Bracelet Width: 20.0 - 25.3 mm
Bracelet Thickness: 3.75 - 4.75 mm
Release Date: 2009

And the pictures. Sorry about the dust or finger prints, but I was excited. Thanks for looking

I have seen people have the bracelet and top of the lugs professionally brushed to match the rest of the case. Something I might consider down the line.

Sits high on the wrist like my 47mm TT1 Diver small second date, but great distribution of weight across the watch -

Different then my other Oris - this one has the exhibition case back which is cool -

Stock Picture -

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
imported post

Very nice James! Looks like a perfect size for your wrist. I am going smaller myself because it just looks better on the wrist. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
891 Posts
imported post

Wow...You've got some really nice watches. I'm living vicariously through you. Enjoy the new piece.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
imported post

Very nice.

I like it.

Another favorite.

Enjoy your new addition. :b

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
imported post

Wow! Wowie-wow!

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

you sold your 47mm to get this?? I 'm also now in the 44 to 47mm range i have nothing over that and no invictas all tool divers for me now..james i love it and as much as it's badazz i rather stay with 3 hands.Oris make IMO one of the best watches,they are not like anything i have and will always ALWAYS have an oris..congrats buddy enjoy her she sure is sweet..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

NOOOOO I STILL have my 47 mm 3 hand Oris TT1 also. That one is not being sold ever and is one of my favorites. It is actually my largest watch at this point.

This one just looks and feels right for me at the 44mm size and I really wanted to add it to my collection for a long time.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I declare this ORIS day in all the land.... :)

Beautiful my friend.....just beautiful!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
imported post

James...LOVE IT AMIGO.

Man alive!

Congrats..See...no jinx.

I KNOW you are going to enjoy the hell out of that one. It looks great now, making it brushed would look good too. Ya got to love options.:c:c

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thank you everyone. I am going to take some group shots tonight so people can see some size comparisons.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

WatchSnobJack wrote:
HoT...James this is one of my favorite Oris watches...Wear it well..
Thanks Jack. Adding some real keepers to the collection and this one was high high ... high up on the list. Pretty excited.

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

oris is not making the 47mm anymore? anyway i feel better i can't or wouldn't sell mine it's one watch i will never sell,i just love it it's like nothing i have and just a beauty..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts