Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I love many of the Oris models, but this is my favorite. I love both the design and color combination.

ORIS TT1 DIVERS SMALL SECOND, DATE WATCH 64376098454MB

Self Winding Automatic Movement
- Polished with Brushed Steel Case & Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 1000 Meters / 3300 Feet Water Resistant
- 47mm = 1 7/8" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Deployment Buckle
- Luminescent Hands & Markers
- Screw Down Crown & Back Case

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Very Nice! That is a great looking timepiece. I like it too. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I can't imagine anyone not liking this....this is a first rate piece.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

That picture almost sexually turns me on, lol

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

TMI

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
That picture almost sexually turns me on, lol

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Just get it and put us all out of our misery.....the suspense is killing us.....

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

I agree w/ ya, James; Oris makes a top-quality piece that is irresistable. After my Megaladon comes in, I'll set my sites on the TT1 or Titan (have to try them on first). Kinda hoping I like the TT1 better, cause if I stretch for the Titan, I won't be able to afford a PO til I'm an old man! Those Oris' just keep appealing to me more and more!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Beautiful Watch James...when are you gonna pick that bad boy up?
trying to get my money straight but unfortunately I have a bunch of watches that I can barely give away let alone sell.....lol

I am also working on a deal with an Oris AD to maybe have an offer available for the members of this site. But not there yet. working on it.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Oh, so now you want us to all spend our money on an Oris....LOL....you don't want to be in the dog house all alone...

<---James

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
trying to get my money straight but unfortunately I have a bunch of watches that I can barely give away let alone sell.....lol

I am also working on a deal with an Oris AD to maybe have an offer available for the members of this site. But not there yet. working on it.
I hear ya on that James...Hopefully you can pull it out soon...Oris AD sounds like a great idea and hope it works out. Try selling the watches off on the bay....You wont get anything close to what you bought them for but if you have enough watches it will add up...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:

I'm hoping this happens. I want the exact one as you, but I don't have enough green right now to pick up an Invicta usedHa Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:

Let's see, you have a bunch of watches that you can barely give away. They musr be invicta's. That's what happened to me but I eventually sold them and got enough money for MY Small Seconds! I know you can do it bro!! Keep the faith!! Also, let me know what kind of deal you could work with an AD. it would be interesting to see what that price is vs. the graymarket!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

OH, and THANKS for trying to put a deal together for this watch, AFTER I get mine!! My buddy!!:c

1 - 20 of 21 Posts