Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my other thread....ran into movement issues with my recently acquired Oris dress chrono. Local dealer ended up issuing store refund so purchased this Ball Engineer II 43mm...

This pretty much completes my small collection covering the dress attire very well and the tubes plus screwed down crown take it up another notch!

Pretty much the cheap man's Omega Aquaterra at half the cost plus all the Ball goodies in the lume department!!

Thanks for looking!

Caseback engraving in explicit detail with 3d looks ..right up with Omega, Breitling.

The 43mm case pretty much dwarfs my 6.5" wrist!!

'em Tubes.........

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Ball Engineer II Red Label, NICE!

I have been looking at this watch for several years now, the gray dial is escpecially nice to me, in fact I think it looks even nicer then the Aqua Terra.

·
Registered
489 Posts
That thing is a beauty! Reminds me of one of TAG Heuer Link, but I like this one's size; it's got a great profile presence on the wrist but still looks very elegant. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Very nice. Can't go wrong with a Ball.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Ball!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
That's a nice one. I like it. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Hey, that works Mr. Auto ! Holy cowza, these are awesome !!! :smile-thumb2: You get that classic look like you are saying, but with the supercharged awesomeness of the tubes. It's classic, but ultra modern at the same exact time which is really neat imho. Wow, and have you ever seen a nicer case-back? Beautiful ! Huge huge congratulations on this MAG !!!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
VERY nice! Looks great on the wrist. Very Aqua Terra-esque.

Padded croc would be hot on that

Reactions: Myke

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's a fine, classy timepiece you have there. I like it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts