Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I LOVE this one. Amazing look, size, and details.

Model Features
Reference: 01 674 7599 7154-07 8 24 70PEB
Case: Multi-piece titanium case, minutes scale top ring
Dial: Black dial printed wave structure
Strap/Bracelet: Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
Size: 47.00 mm, 1.85 inches
Case Back: Titanium, screwed
Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, screw-in pushers and Helium valve
Water Resistance: 100 bar (1000 m, 3281 ft)

General Features:
Movement: Automatic winding chronograph.
For full specs see Movement.
Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
Interhorn Width: 24 mm

Movement:
Number: Oris 674, base ETA 7750
Dimensions: Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
Winding: Automatic winding, with red rotor
Power-Reserve: 42 hrs
Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
Jewels: 25

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Very nice model James. I came very close on purchasing one last year just could not get past the weight of it. Not that anything is wrong with that but for me it was just a bit too light. The look of the watch is awesome and we all know the quality is amazing. If they would come out with a stainless steel version it would be on my wrist 4 sure.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Very nice model James. I came very close on purchasing one last year just could not get past the weight of it. Not that anything is wrong with that but for me it was just a bit too light. The look of the watch is awesome and we all know the quality is amazing. If they would come out with a stainless steel version it would be on my wrist 4 sure.
yea the titanium is the same issue for me, but I saw one of these in person today and it is stunning. Like the model I have the colors are SO vivid. it is hard to explain until you see an Oris, but the colors are different, sharper, clearer, or something but you just go wow looking at the dial, bezel, hands, markers, etc. This model is no different. the black and red POP and of course the modified 7750 is sweet.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
yea the titanium is the same issue for me, but I saw one of these in person today and it is stunning. Like the model I have the colors are SO vivid. it is hard to explain until you see an Oris, but the colors are different, sharper, clearer, or something but you just go wow looking at the dial, bezel, hands, markers, etc. This model is no different. the black and red POP and of course the modified 7750 is sweet.
Totally agree with you James...This is an awesome model and always loved it. I tried one on in person and loved everything about it except for the weight. If you don't mind the weight then you have an awesome watch. I really came close to buying this watch James...very very close and I wound up buying the SWI. I just wish they made this bad boy in stainless and wish that awesome red rotor would be visible...

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
imported post

Seen this very watch at Costco today.

It's very impressive in person I must admit.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I had the opportunity to get a used one of these from Bernard Watch but it sold right before i got all my money from PayPal. Hd I had ll my mo9ney, I would have bought this model. The one I was looking at was an older stainless model, at least that's what the description said.

In any case, I LOVE the looks of this watch too but I also have a problem with a Ti watch. I HAVE to have some weight to it or I won't be happy!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
imported post

I agree.....where did u get yours??? I can buy it here at local dealer.....but I'm looking to shave a little on cost...:wf

TVDinner wrote:
I LOVE this one. Amazing look, size, and details.

Model Features
Reference: 01 674 7599 7154-07 8 24 70PEB
Case: Multi-piece titanium case, minutes scale top ring
Dial: Black dial printed wave structure
Strap/Bracelet: Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
Size: 47.00 mm, 1.85 inches
Case Back: Titanium, screwed
Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, screw-in pushers and Helium valve
Water Resistance: 100 bar (1000 m, 3281 ft)

General Features:
Movement: Automatic winding chronograph.
For full specs see Movement.
Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
Interhorn Width: 24 mm

Movement:
Number: Oris 674, base ETA 7750
Dimensions: Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
Winding: Automatic winding, with red rotor
Power-Reserve: 42 hrs
Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
Jewels: 25

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I have not got one yet. I am hoping to add this one to my collection in the future. I love this one BIG TIME. Top top top of my wish list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts