Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So being a habitual flipper I generally refrain from posting new arrivals. However I absolutely love this recent acquisition, so I thought I'd share. Recently landing was an Oris Regulator I picked up off Ebay (I know, I know). It was such a great price, and came with the full kit I couldn't pass it up.

It's all Titanium, so even at 43mm, it is light as a feather. Easily one of the most comfortable watches I've ever worn. Fit and finish are excellent, but that's to be expected with Oris. Brushed ceramic bezel insert, and currently keeping excellent time. It's gained 1.3 sec in 3 days. I highly recommend this one to all you Oris fans.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Having recently acquired my first Oris, I must agree that they wear small for 43mm, but the result is that they are uber-comfy. Try it on the rubber! Congrats on a great pick-up!

·
13,275 Posts
Cool Oris!! I've always thought I'd like to try a Regulator. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Very nice.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Those are just the coolest litlmn ! :smile-thumb2::cool: :cool: The whole way you tell time on these together with the bold design is out of this world. Must be something on the wrist, and in person because it's extraordinary from here ! ..The titanium sounds fantastic too with the weight, and feel too ! Holy cow, big congratulations on this here !!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
That's a cool looking little number right there. And since it's an Oris, you certainly couldn't go wrong. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks fellas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
867 Posts
I've been a fan of Oris for a few years now and have as of yet have not gotten one. This post has really inspired me to finally go ahead and pull the trigger on one. Unless my wife finds out first.... =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts